chapter i.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

Rorys little crush

1976

        It was a new Hogwarts year as the Hartman kids were lined up as an entrance as many people made note the Nanny had taken them to the train stations as always. Kaleb was in his 7th year and the twins were in 4th along with there half sister and youngest was in his 3rd year.

       Enola walked behind the family and Nanny as that's how it's always been. It embarrassed her as everyone knew and she didn't want to be in school. She rather go to muggle school, there neighbor was a muggle and had told her great things about it.

       Sadly she only sees her over the summer being a gryffindor it didn't really change things but how her step mother viewed her as a disgrace.

       Aurora sighs carrying her books as Ollie sighs soon seeing Regulus Black. He waved lightly as Aurora smirks " a black brother?" Ollie bumps between her as Rory sighed biting her lip. Kaleb kissed the Nanny on the cheek saying goodbye as he got on the train.

        Ollie had waved goodbye as she walked towards Regulus. "How's your summer been?" she looks at him as she smiled " pretty great how's yours?"

         " The same old same old mother being a prune, father being uptight and sirius being well sirius" he muttered as the two walked into the train finding a spot all alone with a couple other slytherin friends.

         Shawn had met with his other friends hugging the woman behind as he was already on his way. Rory on the other hand was searching for her necklace.

        " Honey... what are you.."

        " I'm looking for my necklace the one that mother made for me... to stop hearing those dreadful voices" in a panic Enola looked at her younger sister. " Rory it's right on your neck?"

          Aurora looked at her younger sister as she touched her chest as she sighed " That's strange why couldn't I feel it?" The brunette shrugged. " Come in now girls go on... see you during holidays" The two nodded as they walked.

Enola sighs walking as she went towards her sister following her. Enola had a necklace that would be broken once her werewolf curse was trigger. She and Aurora both carried the heirlooms with their lives.

They looked to find empty seats but to see nothing at all. Rory sighed as she found herself having to sit with the Marauders. "Enola" James said with a smile.

" James" she said smiling back as she sat down next to sirius. Aurora stood there as she had her book on her chest. She fancied Sirius.. and Enola knew it... it started with a little crush on Reggie older brother in first year.

Sirius on the other hand disliked the girl as she was a slytherin.

" Can my sister sit here?" she asked. Remus nods " sure" Aurora sighs sitting next to James putting her book down. Sirius couldn't help but look at her and the family crest she was wearing like a pureblood.

" Well Aurora what's it like being in the same house as Snivellus" James said smirking at the princess she rolled her eyes as she bit her lip " for you information James Potter.. Severus is quite nice. It's your obsession for lily that makes him irritated"

" Love... Severus is a lunatic and wants lily all to himself" Sirius spoke up as Aurora looked at him glaring. " With the muggle girl? who would want her?"

" at least her bloodline doesn't have incest" Peter muttered as Enola rolled her eyes " Every bloodline at least has once incest case peter"

           " can we stop talking about bloodlines" pleaded Remus as he looked at all five of them. Aurora sighs as she opened her book. James was intrigued as he read the chapter title.

        'the howling lights'

         " what's the book about Hartman" Enola looks at him and his sister. She sighs " it's about banshees, and there origin"

          Aurora just nodded. Nobody knew she was a banshee. Nobody should ever know because her ancestors went utterly insane and for all her sake she could go utterly insane too as a nut job and not fit to rule.

         " little princess is into magic creatures?" the boy smirks as Aurora felt a blush creep up not knowing what she'd do as she bites her lip " I need to see Ollie"

        she grabbed her bag and books and left as Remus glared at Sirius. " Why can you never be mature"

the half sister sighs " You know she bloody likes you Sirius" the boy with long hair looked at her " your kidding"

" no i'm not... Kaleb read her diary over this summer and showed it to Ollie and I. Rory doesn't know we know but still... she rather not know because knowing Rory she gets flustered easily and than goes crying to father"

Sirius sighs " well i'm sorry, your sister isn't.."

" your type?" james finished. Peter chuckles as he has his hand on his chin " pretty sure every girl is your type Sirius"

" I have a thing with Marlene you know" the boy said in his defense. " Your sisters too prissy for me to be true... and she's a slytherin many slytherins don't date gryffindors it's seen as dishonest"

Remus closed his book " so what i'm hearing you would date her?" Enola smirked putting her hands looking at Sirius. His eyes widen as he shakes his head " that's not what i meant..."

           " but you said it" James said.

           " it's like me saying you'd date Ollie!" Sirius said to James as the potter boy shrugged. " Why not she's hot"

         Enola sighs " you are idiots i'm not letting you both date my sisters" Sirius shrugs " never wanted too in the first place"

        the brunette crossed her arms looked at her friend " just don't hurt her let her down gently at least Sirius"

        Enola got up as she went to the lady holding the trolly to get snacks.

          Aurora found her sister with Regulus as she sat down. " Why is your brother such a douche"

          Ollie looked at her " you talked to him?" Rory sighs as she put her hair behind her ear " yes, yes i did" Regulus. looked at his two friends. " what about my brother?"

        " i think rory here as a little crush" she said emphasizing the crush part as regulus looked at her in disgust by the fact his close friend liked his brother.

     " it's like me liking Enola!" Regulus pleaded as Ollie looked at him nudging him. He rolled his eyes as Rory shakes her head " i don't like him!"

       " mhm if you say so..." Ollie mutters looking out the window.

The train had soon came to a stop as the Headboys and Girls began assigning roles for students and where they'd be heading.

separating them into groups.

count of words: 1135

JO!