Chapter 8

~TWILIGHT P.O.V

We got up and walked around a corner and saw a fire source, Flint pulled out a big toothpick, (Which he had for some reason???), I took it from him, used it to put a marshmallow on it, and then lit it on fire using the fire source.

I turned around and used it to get light, I looked around using it and saw that the walls, floor, and ceiling were all food, "Whoa..." I muttered in shock, "You can say that again," Flint muttered as he walked up next to me.

"We've landed here in some kind of exhaust vent," Sam said causing us to look over at her, "But if we go this, the Flamidabager should be right down this air shaft," San said as she started walking forward, and both Flint and I followed her, but she stopped walking, "Brent, get out of that pie," she said and we turned around to see Brent in a pie, eating it.

He stopped and looked up at us, "What's that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~FLINT P.O.V

We've been walking for a few minutes for, Twi and I were in front and Sam and Brent weren't to far behind us, I was still thinking about what Sam told me, and I just noticed the scar on the back of her left hand, how come I never noticed it before?

"Flint? Are you okay?" I heard Twi ask me, breaking me out of my thoughts, I looked over at her as she was still holding the fire marshmallow, she also had a worried look on her face.

"I'm fine, Twi. Don't worry, I'm just... Thinking..." I told her, "If I might be curious, what were you thinking about?" she asked, I was gonna tell what I was thinking about but then I remembered what Sam told me.

"Yeah... Please don't mention it to her... let her tell you,"

"It's not important... Don't worry," I replied and she nodded, and we left it at that, we walked into a new room and both Twi and I stopped in our tracks, Sam looked up from her radar and also stopped, Brent was still licking his hands from the pie, so I had to put my hand out to stop him from falling in.

"That's fry oil..." I muttered, I looked around to see if we could go around but we couldn't, "Great. We need to go across," Twi muttered, I sighed, "I'll go first," I said, I then ran forward and jumped onto something, but my foot on caught in the oil, "Ah!" I screamed in pain as I grabbed my foot in pain.

I let go of it as I continued across, Sam, Twi, and Brent also started hoping across as we started gasping as more oil came down from the ceiling, 'Flint, you have a call. Flint, you have a--' I heard my phone rang and I picked it up as I jumped onto something else.

I saw it was my Dad so I answered it, "Ah! Dad. Oh, okay, great. Uh, on the screen there's a file marked 'Kill code'," I told him as we hopped across the oil more, 'Wha--?' I heard him mutter from the other side of the line but I ignored it.

"Move that into my e-mail window. Agh! Type in my name, and press send. Whoaoa," I said as the piece of food I was standing on started spinning around, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Sam and Brent we're struggling while Twi was almost to the other side, gosh she is amazing.

'Um, w-window?' I heard him ask confused, "Okay, Dad. You see the thing that looks like a little piece of paper?" I asked him, 'What?' I heard him ask, confused again, "Use the mouse to drag it," I told him.

'Drag it?'

"Drag it,"

'Drag it,'

"Drag it! Right? Okay. Great. Okay, great," I said as I saw Twi reach the other side, she looked over back at us as she waited, 'It's not dragging,' my dad replied and I rolled my eyes.