Ṡ̷̢̥̏̀̄h̵̊̊͌͘ͅã̸͔͚̠͖͉̓̽͝t̸̖͍̝͘t̶̨̪̺̰̦̂͐̾̊̀e̵͈̙̫̍̋͝͝r̸̛̜͈̊̊͝e̷͖̎͘ḑ̶̗̓̏͝͝͠

As you all can tell, Hollow Knight won the vote, so instead of announcing it like a normal person I'm just starting the fic... FROM ZERO!

I'll see myself out.

For a recap for those who haven't read the Konosuba Fic  dragging the reader from, The reader got slaughtered by the power of sushi and would be yeeted to Belzerg by Eris as a vessel that you, the reader, design. That fic includes the typical opmc, but this one won't have as much power, but will still be fairly strong, not literal god level strong but not Subaru level weak.

Anyway... Lmao yeet

 Lmao yeet

Deep in a garden of shadow, a woman veiled in darkness sat, watching the one she loved most die, again.

"He... has already suffered so much. Even with the gift you gave him." The voice was quiet... Full of grief.

"He would be dead without it. He'll have to rely on it and see that only we can help him." This other voice, originating from the same woman, was cold, the only time it changed was when it talked about the subject of their desire.

"That gift will harm him more than it would help!" The woman stands in rage, and a few strands of her white hair are now visible.

"Their isn't much else we can give, it took most of our Mana just to get him to us."

"With what remains, we can't weave a new spell, but we can change another. We can bring someone... Something... Anything that can help him."

"They should not be allowed to know of our gift to him."

The woman now crossed her arms across her chest. "No. If he is going to finally arrived here, to us, he will still be as much of himself as possible, we can't let him shoulder this alone."

The girl scowls. "Fine."

The woman scours the timeline to find any connection to bring anything that would help her love get an edge in this world.

Nothing... Nothing... Something, a faint connection to other worlds, far on the future, and maybe not even this timeline itself. But she could see three other worlds, and only one had what she was looking for.

A teleportation spell that would imbue someone with the power... and form of something else. The power it held, would serve to bring the one she loves closer to her...

Eris finally returned from her conversing with other gods, and found you sitting upside down on the chair. "The Gods have found your wish, to become the vessel, to not be to strong."

'Oh, that's neat.'

"All you have to do is step in the blue circle and you'll be sent to Axel, the town of beginners." Eris continued.

Though... You had one last question. "Eris, what exactly is this world like? Fantasy? Grimdark? How bad are things down there?"

Eris pushed her finger into the same spot on her cheek, in what was probably a thinking pose. "It's quite bad, the Demon King has been doing unspeakable things to the other races, including his own. Other than him though, most monsters dont go too far into 'grimdark'," Eris airquoted, "territory."

"Thanks, I guess I should get going now." You wave to the goddess you would probably see for the last time.

Stepping into the circle, you were taken higher into the sky of whatever this abyss was called.

'Hey, since I'm asking for the power of a vessel and was made in this pure dark area, couldn't I say I was Made in Abyss?'

The Author face-palms

As the blue circle rose however, the color palette of the portal soon faded from a soft blue, and the runes were replaced with other, purple runes.

"Huh? Magic is really som-"

POOF

"-ething else." As your sentence is finished, you noticed that the darkness you were in earlier didn't change at all.

Actually, there is the small difference of the lady in front of you.

"Save him. Save him. Save him. Sa-"

The lady repeated her phrase incessantly, begging you to save some guy you didn't know.

"Hey, lady. No offense, but I have no clue who your talking about." You held your hands up in an attempt to appease her if she was angered.

The lady moved to the side and revealed a picture of a young adult with slicked back black hair, scary eyes, and a black and orange tracksuit.

"Save him. Save him. Save him. Please. Save him, please."

"Okay, I'll help the guy, alright?"

"Thank you."

The vessel, still not having realized the metamorphosis he had just undertaken, was soon teleported out of the shadows, having just made a contract with a witch.

The garden fell silent as he left.

Back with Eris

'Hey, the portal isn't supposed to change color, right?'

Eris watches as Y/n disappeared, and failed to find him on Belzerg.

"Oh... I am so going to get a demotion!"

Eris panicked as she believed she just obliterated the first other worlder she was chosen to send.