二十三

she was right, donghyuck never texted her never called her, dawn finally realized she fucked up

"anything on your mind roomie?" hsui said punching her shoulder, "eh nothing much lately"

hsui frowned, "studying thai? when you're fluent, let me know bestie"

moving on the other side of the bed so that hsui can sit, "i said something i shouldn't and now i think donghyuck is mad or something"

"was it the impulse thing?", dawn nodded, "well you big baby, just tell him you like him simple"

"he won't even reply to my texts hsui, i know he's an idol but he usually updates me"

"mmh, dawn you know what i think?", dawn looked over, "what", "well, mark told us that he was off the entire day when we went to the beach"

"i know it was off of impulse but the time you spent together, all the kissing? don't you think he likes you too?", "well after that i don't think so, dude im dumb"

hsui took dawn's head into her lap, "hey. im sure he likes you he's just confused because you said that but now you need to make things clear"

"you're right, but i need to give him time", "don't give him to much time" hsui chuckled

donghyuck saw all the texts dawn sent him, but he couldn't help but think of that day,

"cut the bullshit hyuck, i know you didn't practice that day" mark said coming into his bedroom

"wow and now you bring noon to gang up on me?", "precisely now, tell me why you're being such a dick" noon said shoving him over

"i don't know, im just confused" donghyuck put his hands through his hair, "confused on?"

"my feelings okay! i like her but does she like me?" he groaned rolling over his bed, "why is that"

"did you hear her? it was off impulse", "you never know hyuck, you'll need to clear your mind but you're going to tell her you like her"

"how? i've been ignoring her for week", noon smacked his head and it was a loud wack

"im talking with a dumb ass" she sighed pinching her temples, "yeah can't even defend you there hyuck"

"first you're going to start texting her", "but what else what to do?"

mark shrugged his shoulders, "thats for you to figure out and if you need anything just tell us"

"thanks mark and noon for literally smacking some sense into me"