Fateful Encounter Part 4:

Pulled into the kitchen, Joocie stood in front of the sink as Tbh stood a ways away as if careful to keep his distance.

“...Well? I-I’m w-waiting Honest…”

Tbh cleared his throat and rubbed his neck “R-Right...u-uh...I...um…” He huffed “L-Look just tell me what to say and I’ll say it!” Letting out a soft squeak, Joocie held his arms and glared at him “What about “I’m Sorry I was so Fucking inconsiderate about your feelings, Joocie”! That kind of sounds like something you SHOULD say!”

Tbh stumbled back with his hands raised in defense “Why are you yelling!? Why are you this upset-!?”

Joocie teared up and turned away as Tbh jumped, quickly turning the distance “W-Wait No No No! I-I take it back!! I take it back, I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Tbh was trembling as his eyes searched Joocie, watching the other’s small movements as he sniffled and sobbed quietly. He braced himself for anything that would happen, and gently took Joocie’s hand in both of his “J-Joocie please...l-look at me…”

The latter didn’t respond as he kept looking down. Taking another risky chance, Tbh took one of his hands and cupped the side of Joocie’s head, gently pulling him to face him.

Joocie was silently sobbing as tears streamed down his face. Seeing this broke Tbh’s heart as he shook “J-Joocie…” He bit back some of his own sobs “Y-you know I-I hate it when you c-cry…”

Sniffling softly, Joocie glanced away “I-I’m sorry…”

Tbh shook his head and gripped onto his hand tightly “N-No you shouldn’t be sorry! I-It is my fault that I-I made you cry-! I-It’s just-” He groaned softly and looked away “I-Its just so...HARD being a boyfriend.” He took one of his hands away and rubbed his eyes “Y-You know that I joke around a-and tease the others a-and everything I have done makes you smile a-and that makes me happy…” He rubbed his neck “A-And I know I-I have a pretty shitty time knowing w-when I need to shut my mouth b-before I say something I’ll regret…” He sniffled softly “Y-You should have told me when I did stupid shit like that!”

Joocie hiccupped and glared at him sadly “I-I have! M-Multiple times! Y-You just don’t-”

Tbh held both of his hands and looked him in the eye “I get it Joocie I get it-! I just...don’t listen…” He squeezed his hands softly “B-But I don’t want to lose you, s-so-! E-Even if you have to beat sense into me I will change!”

Frowning, Joocie pulled his hands away and took a few steps back “I-I’ve heard that the p-past four times s-something like this happened...H-How are you going to m-make sure this will b-be the last time…?” Tbh glanced to the side, in thought as he closed his eyes. He looked back at him “I-I guess...you have to do something v-very difficult…”

Joocie rubbed his eyes “W-What is that…?” Tbh smiled softly and held his hand out.

“Trust me..”

Joocie looked at his hand and back up at Tbh, messing with his own hands. He sniffled and rubbed his arm “...I-If I take your hand...Y-you’re not going to distract me with k-kisses and s-shit, r-right..?” He hiccupped softly “I-I don’t feel..-”

“N-No of course not! Of course, I-I won’t push anything, I won’t make you uncomfortable.” He let out a soft laugh “Of course you know I do give kisses and cuddles on request.”

Joocie let out a silent laugh as he sniffled quietly “I-I know…” He slowly came closer and allowed Tbh to envelop him in a hug. The crab man held Joocie gently in his arms as he couldn’t help but rake his fingers through Joocies long, fluffy yellow hair. Twirling the strands in his fingers, Tbh sniffled quietly and softly laughed as he felt the British man shift in his arms.