00| Prologue

00|Prologue

There was a peaceful silence everywhere. The sky looked beautiful. The moon looked beautiful against the stars. They seemed close yet far, and right here she was, sitting on the terrace with her cup of coffee in hand. the relaxed, peaceful silence that spread around her was the perfect accompaniment to the attractive sky and the distant stars.

If it were any other day, the peaceful serenity would be more obvious.

If it would be any other day, the silence, the serene night sky, the shining moonlight and coffee is what Diya Malhotra would ask for but now the things were different.

Now she craved for the company he would give her, the comfort he would give her, the heartwarming smile he would give her, the feeling safety he would give her.

She craved for the things he could only do to her.

Only Aakash could do to her.

And here he comes, in his full charm. Well, why wouldn't he?

"What are you doing here madam?" he asked sitting beside her.

"I can ask the same question to you mister" she replied.

"I wanted to meet you".

"Why?" she asked.

"Do I need a reason to come to meet you?" he reasoned coming close.

"And also, I know you wanted to meet me" he added and winked.

"Why would I want to meet you?" she asked raising a brow.

"Well, cuz I am Super Handsome" he replied praising himself .
She just rolled my eyes.

"You didn't tell me that why are you here, at this time?" he asked

"Just like that" she replied shrugging my shoulders.

"You could have informed me, I was ringing your bell and banging your door like a maniac" he said with concern.

Her heart just flatters at his care.

"Sorry". she said with puppy eyes.

"From next time inform me, Ok?"

"Aye Aye captain" she said raising her hand to salute.

"Why are you doing this Diya?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"You heard me right Diya"

"What are you saying Aakash?"

"What do you think? I can't see the pain and loneliness in your eyes?

"Sah-"
"Diya, please no more excuses now."

"I can't see you like that, why don't you understand? I can't see you bearing all the pain alone "

"There's nothing like that Aakash" she said averting her eyes from him to the night sky.

"Diya, whom are you fooling? I very well know there is something which is bothering you and is eating you up from inside" he said holding her shoulders, causing her to face him.

"Don't you trust me enough?" he asked in a very low voice.

"I trust you Aakash. I trust you more than I trust myself. You tell me, how can I not trust you? " she said in a low voice as her eyes started getting wet.

"Then why aren't you telling me Diya?" he said cupping her face.
He embraced her in a hug, giving her all the warmth she needed.

"Diya, if you want time then take it . I won't force you but I want you to know that I will be there for you, Always"

"I am scared Aakash" she said.

"I am scared because you will also hate me just like others. I can see anything but not hatred in your eyes towards me" she said with a sob.

He tightened his hold on her . Tight, really tight. As if trying to say he would never leave her, never.

"Are you nuts?"

" How can I hate you Diya? I can never be angry on you for hours and you are telling me that I will hate you?"

"Let it out Diya, let out all your pain. I am here. , you don't have to be scared from anyone."

And then she finally let it out. All her pain, all her sadness without any fear only because he was here.

                                                  ◼️◼️◼️

Hello Beautiful people!

Thankyou for giving this book a try . I hope I didn't disappointed y'all.

This is my first experience in writing so naturally there will be lot of mistakes and if you find any don't hesitate to tell. 

It is a sumellika story but  is full of Author's imagination.

CAST:

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Aakash  Kapoor

Mallika Singh as Diya Malhotra 

Please do vote and comment. It will motivate this little author a lot.

Reviews will be appreciated.

Lots of love 
God Bless y'all .