Chapter 3

With the avalanche approaching faster and faster by the second, they had to do something. And fast. Scooby and Shaggy bolted off, hopping on top of the picnic basket.

"Like, let's get out of here!!" Shaggy yelped

Scooby bent down and grabbed Ben and pulled him up as everyone else hopped onto the picnic basket and got it racing down the hill, Shaggy holding on for dear life. It went up a tree and launched backwards, right over the avalanche snow and crashing right into a pile of snow.

Everyone poked their heads out of the snow, Shaggy munching on some chicken.

"Like, that's what I call fast food." Shaggy comments

"You did it, Scooby! You saved us!!!" Daphne cheered

Scooby smiled and his tail wagged.

Velma spotted something and went wide eyed as she exclaimed, "Jinkies! Look!"

Everyone looked over and there was an opened entrance to the mine. Presumably opened up by the avalanche.

"An entrance to the mine!" Fred comments

When entering the mine and look around, the place was dark.

"Like, it's kind of dark and spooky in here." Shaggy comments

"That won't really be a problem." Ben stated

Ben then used the Omnitrix to turn into Heatblast, which lit up the entire area around them for at least 10 feet.

"Looks like no one's been in here for years." Fred said

"I don't blame them." Daphne comments. "This place gives me a case of the creeps."

"Yeah, like, me too." Shaggy comments. "Let's split!"

Scooby went to run but he bumped into a mine-cart which sent it down the tracks it was on.

"ROops." Scooby comments

The mine-cart burst open a secret door before falling over to the side.

"Wow!!" Fred comments

"A secret door!" Ben adds

"Good work, Scooby!" Fred cheered

"RAww shucks, it was nothing." Scooby replied

Daphne headed towards the recently opened door.

"Come on, let's see where it goes." Daphne comments

Everyone else followed Daphne and by the time they all reached where the door led, Ben had timed out and turned back to normal and they looked around the room they found.

"Like, it looks like someone was just here." Shaggy comments

"Well, we better search this place." Fred said in response. "Let's split up, gang!"

When actually splitting up around the room, Velma managed to find something.

"Jinkies!! Look what I found!" Velma exclaimed as everyone looked over. "It's the missing piece to Mr. Forester's map!"

"That's weird, I wonder how it got here." Shaggy comments

Suddenly, an odd growling echoed through the cave and everyone looked over and saw the ice demon's head poking around the corner.

"L-L-LIKE, IT'S THE ICE DEMON!!!!" Shaggy yelped

A paw reached forward and pulled off the head, revealing that this ice demon was none other than Scooby just goofing around, Scooby snickering.