Like we used to do...

I'm on my way to my house, left, right, right and I'm parking on the parking spot in front of my house.

The lights are on so I assume that Sapnap is already home.

I open the door, throw my jacket to the wall.

"EY SAPNAP IM HOME!"

Sapnap comes downstairs and immediately asks, "How did it go?"

"I honestly didn't like it, he sat there with a stupid smile and I wanted to punch him so bad," as I'm saying that Sapnap's face looks a little sad, worried.

"After that I didn't wanted to be home alone so I drove to the place, a nice guy came up to me and asked what's wrong, we ate a ice cream and talked." I smiled, "I think you'll like him, his name is Karl." Sapnap looks a little less worried and smiled.

I'm going to the shower and put it a little hot, I turned it a little down till it was a perfect temperature.

I came out of the shower. I grab a towel and put it around my middle.

I grab my toothbrush, of course a green one. I look at the cup with the other toothbrushes, a orange one and a blue.

I look away fast and stare in the mirror.

"I look good today" I laughed and I walk out of the bathroom. I put on my comfy clothes and walk downstairs.

"So who is Karl?" Asks Sapnap.

"He is 22 years old and lives near the woods in a big house, he is the owner of a restaurant."

"Oh really, cool what restaurant?"

"Grand plaza, we've been there before."

*bzz bzz* I received a message. I look at my phone and see it's from Karl.

"Karl just message me, he asks if he could hang out with us Wednesday."

"Oh sure, I don't think I have something to do then."

And then I realize that I was going to George, I think about saying that I can't hang out, no it's good for me thinking about something different then George.

"Great I'll message that he is welcome around 2pm, he can eat dinner with us." I said to Sapnap.

In no time I got another message from Karl that it was okey and that he looked forward to meet Sapnap.

It's Wednesday and Karl can stand in front of our door any minute. It's two minutes later and I hear our doorbell, I walk downstairs and open the door and Karl is standing in front of me.

"Come inside, this is Sapnap I told you about."

"Nice to meet you!" Said Karl.

Within a hour we all really met each other and we were getting pretty good along.

We are talking about some things: how Sapnap and I met each other, Karl's restaurant and a lot more, we are talking about gaming and we discover we al like to play Minecraft.

*I haven't done that in a while, not since George.*

"What are your usernames for Minecraft," Karl interrupted my thought. "So we Maybe can start a server." Karl looks at us with a smile.

*just like we used to do* I thought.

"Yeah that's a good idea, my name is Sapnap."

"Oh yeah right," I said, struggling to think of words. "my name is dream." The words came out of my mouth with no emotion, I fast fixed it with "it will be really fun."

Luckily Sapnap and Karl didn't hear me struggling.

"We have a extra pc, maybe we can play right now!" Sapnap's enthusiasm makes me smile and I lead Karl to the pc.

As we are all logged in and became friends I make a world, in no time there were 3 pretty houses and we all had full diamond.

"Hey Quackity just messaged me, can he join the server?" Asked Sapnap.

"Yeah of course, maybe we can invite more people and start a big smp!" I said, "I'll look for more people to join!"

After dinner we all go downstairs, we are super hyped about our smp and we talk about new things we can do in out smp.

We decide to call it the dream smp, of course... I can't help it that I'm the best one here.

When Karl is leaving I wave at him and go upstairs getting ready to sleep.

____

723 words