Chapter 1: Demon King and Demon Lord?

'I am Rimuru Tempest. I have just returned to my city with my subordinates after helping Demon Lord Karrion rebuild his country like I have promised back during the Walpurgis Banquet. Speaking of the Walpurgis Banquet it was truly a chaos. But at least Milim was not actually controlled and everyone is safe from the hands of Demon Lord Clayman. And I too, have earned the recognition of the other Demon Lords and became a true Demon Lord by name and Status, that way I could further protect my people from harm. To attack my country would be literally asking for war with a Demon Lord, I doubt people would want to do that. This way, Coexistence with humans are possible.'  Rimuru sipped on his fruit wine while sitting on his usual bench as he watched the people of the allied nations and his people gather and ate, laughing and chatting, enjoying the festival once again, making him smile at the peace that have returned to the city. It was as though the war with the Kingdom of Falmus never occurred.
'Notice, Master, May I ask who your message is directed to? Because I am afraid there are no recipient of the message.' Rimuru's Ultimate Skill, Raphael asked, not really understanding who Rimuru was introducing himself to.
'Don't worry about it Raphael. I'm just thinking to myself.' Rimuru said, making Raphael even more confused.

"Rimuru-sama, This is indeed a beautiful country that you have built, I am glad you have accepted me as one of your subordinates." Diablo appeared behind Rimuru's seat, bowing his head politely as he spoke. "This country seems familiar to me despite how I have only just arrived here. Its as though I am back in the demon world where our Demon King, Iruma-sama reigns." 
Blinking as he pulled away from the glass he held at his lips to speak, Rimuru spoke up, "Demon King? Is that different from my position as the Demon Lord?" 
"It is very much different Rimuru-sama. Just like how you are the Master and the Lord of the Country of Tempest before you are a Demon Lord, a Demon King is like a King for the land of the Demon World." Diablo replied.

Rimuru gave a thought in his mind before a small cheeky grin surface on his lips. "Diablo, Would you like to have a trip home?"
Diablo looked up and gave his master a wide eyed look, his eyes growing wet as though tears are threatening to fall, "H-have I been fired from being your subordinate, Master? Did I do something wrong or say something wrong?"
"What? No no! What I mean is that I want to go to the Demon World. And I want you, to come along and be my guide." Rimuru panicked when he saw the Demon almost crying, it was the same scene when he first met Diablo after he became a Demon Lord and asked Diablo to go home.
"That would be my pleasure!" Diablo almost beamed at the happy thought of returning back to the Demon World with his Master. "But why would you want to head over to the Demon World?"
"Well.... You see? Wouldn't it be nice to have support and help from as much races as we can possibly get? If there's a way to get the help of the demon race, then I will do it. I have already befriended many nations here, the Dwaves, the Goblins, the Ogres, the Orcs and even the humans, If we could even befriend the Demons wouldn't that make us have one less threat and one more trusted ally?" Rimuru gave Diablo a cheeky but pleasing grin, one that you would definitely not have seen from someone evil.
"I see, I understand now, Rimuru-sama. After the festival today, I will contact the Demon World to let them know about our trip so that they can be prepared, I will also make the necessary preparations for the trip, so please leave it to me and just enjoy yourself." Diablo bowed before disappearing in a dark smog, to give his master some personal space, after seeing Rimuru's nod.

Author's Note: Helloooo~ I hope you guys enjoyed the first Chapter! I decided to make this story after falling in love the 2 anime and I definitely need to see a crossover. See ya'll in the next episode!