THE SPIDER CLAN ATTACKS!

Chapter 1

"HAH!", "HUH!", "GRA!". Ryu threw hard punches as he trained in the bamboo forest that surrounded Hayabusa village. The thick, hard stalks of bamboo that surrounded him were his punching bags. (THUD!, THUD!) He punched the colossal bamboo shoots with his bare hands; his punches so fierce that the bamboo cracked open within a split second. "Hm...time to practice my kicks", he grunted as he took his stance. Ryu inhaled a deep breath of fresh air and listened to the stilled atmosphere; he felt the calming, tranquil spirit of the nature around him and allowed the energy to surge throughout his body. He exhaled and like lightning he kicked a line of Bamboo stalks, Each of them cracked and tumbled to the hard, rocky forest floor. "Now for my sword skills", he said aloud, unsheathing his magnificent sword. Ryu drew his sword close to him and studied it well. Its edge was sharpened to perfection, its shine glowing bright like a million diamonds and its hilt was comfy to the grip. "Hm, very good", muttered Ryu as he swung his sword into a defensive position. He lifted it above his head and with a clean swipe, slashed down five Bamboo stalks. He cracked a slight smile and began hacking down more trees at lightning speed. An hour passed, Ryu finally sheathing his sword.

He panted and sat down on a nearby rock. Sweat beads ran down his cheeks as he removed his mask and head gear. After he had caught his breath a little, Ryu peered at his pocket watch to check the time, "Hm, 11:15am, I had better go back to the village and see how Senjumaru is doing with his training". Ryu began to walk back to his village as he peered into the sky, "Smoke?", he wondered aloud. A huge cloud of smoke was arising into the air from what appeared to be Hayabusa village. Ryu began to dart toward his village in worry that his people were in danger. As he got closer he could hear the fearful screams of many people. "Damn i need to hurry up!", boomed Ryu as he began to panic. "He finally approached Hayabusa village, however his eyes caught sight of furious black smoke and bright orange flames dancing around the houses. "GUH, The village is in flames!", shouted Ryu. "Master Hayabusa!!!", cried a boy from the distance. Ryu darted to see who it was. "SENJUMARU! I'M COMING!", yelled Ryu in response as he darted toward the child.

(THWACK!!!!) Suddenly, Ryu felt a jabbing pain in his torso. (THUD!) He landed on the cold, hard floor, his face full of shock. "AHAHA, i see you are shocked from my surprise attack Ryu Hayabusa....perhaps you are not as legendary as they say you are", Chuckled a deep masculine voice. Ryu growled and looked up at the man who spoke so boldly. "Ngh, you are from the spider clan", hissed Ryu. The man nodded. "Well then... i will not let you leave here alive", growled Ryu as he clenched his fists. "Oh no my friend, it is you who will lose your life", replied the man as he pointed his finger at Ryu and then ran his finger across his throat. The man then peered over his shoulder to the sea of spider clan ninjas that assaulted the area, "Begin phase 2", he ordered. The ninja's all gave a slight nod and dashed toward the nearby villagers. "NO!", boomed Ryu as he dashed for the spider ninja's. "Ah, ah, ah, you are not going anywhere!", laughed the man as he blocked Ryu's path. "Fine, i will kill you and then massacre the others", yelled Ryu in response. The two broke out into a fist fight duel of unimaginable speed.

(POW!, BAM!, THWACK!!) Ryu kicked the man in the torso, sending him flying into a nearby house. The wall exploded from the severe impact, each brick crumbling in an instant. "Ah, you are strong", coughed the man as he struggled to his feet, rubble tumbling off of his damaged body. "I train hard so that evil people like you can be brought to justice!", yelled Ryu as he wiped a sweat bead from his cheek. "Tch, well you can tell me if all of that training has payed off when we have put our full plan into action", scoffed the man. "What do you mean by 'plan'....?", questioned Ryu as he scowled hard. "Well let's just say that our Queen shall rule supreme over all of the underlings of this planet and nothing will be able to stop her", chuckled the man. "Oh, so i take it that you must be her lieutenant...and she won't be able to do anything so long as I'm around to stop her", said Ryu, his voice bold. "Well, we shall see about that. Now my Ninja, attack Ryu with me so that we can get this over and done with!", ordered the spider lieutenant. "Hai!", responded the men as they jumped at Ryu. (SLASH!, CHANG! BOOM!) Swords clashed and fists met as Ryu battled against the hordes of spider ninja. "Ngh, they are overwhelming!", thought Ryu as he began to break a sweat. "Enough! This ends now!", yelled the lieutenant as he kicked Ryu in the side of the head. "GAH!!!!", Ryu screamed as he pounded to the floor. His vision began to blur as the lieutenant and his spider ninja laughed. "Take the villagers away...Ryu Hayabusa is unable to stop us now", ordered the lieutenant as he chuckled. Ryu held his hand out as he saw his villagers get abducted by the spider clan. "HAYABUSA PLEASE DON'T LET THEM TAKE US AWAY!!!!", Cried Senjumaru as he was whisked away. "Senju.....maru.....", muttered Ryu as he passed out on the unforgiving ground.

In the nearby distance, watchful eyes peered down on Ryu's unconscious body. It spread it's wings wide and took flight.....