16

"good morning everyone!" the woman greeted her students. "please, go back to your seat. i have something to announce." she said.

chenle rested his chin on his palm as he tries not to fall asleep. he's sleepy and his head is aching. he should've stayed at home. going to school is a bad idea. he grabbed the bottled coffee on the table, opened the cap, and took a sip. his seatmate noticed his actions, and she chuckled, "are you okay? you seem tired." the girl beside him asked.

"i'm good. i'm just sleepy." chenle replied. the girl nodded.

"are you guys ready?"
their teacher asked, making the others get confused, ready for what? everyone inside the classroom nodded. the woman smiled widely, "okay, great! now let's meet your new classmate!" she said with a wide smile and cheerful voice. "you can come in now!" she yelled, the door opened, getting everyone's attention. 

once the door is opened, the girls squealed, while the boys greeted the new student.

"good morning! introduce yourself." 

chenle keeps his head rested on the table, he doesn't give a fuck to whoever the new student is. he wanted to sleep and he doesn't have time to greet the student. his seatmate tapped his shoulder, "hey chenle, look at him." the girl said. "i don't have time to meet him, i'm sleepy. let me take a rest." he replied sarcastically. 

meanwhile, the tall male in the front smiled widely, "good morning everyone! i hope you guys are having a nice day." he said cheerfully. 

wait, the voice sounds so familiar, very familiar. chenle looked up, and what the heck?

"i am jung sungchan! nice to meet you all!" sungchan said, he bowed while having a big smile on his lips. "i hope we can all be friends! please take care of me." he looked around the classroom, but his eyes widened when he saw... chenle?

"chenle!" he said, waving his hands and smiling widely at chenle. "it's nice to see you again!"

but the other male's reaction is the opposite, "what the fuck are you doing here?!" he yelled, he doesn't care if the teacher heard him, he just can't believe that sungchan.. is standing in front of him, and.. they're classmates. "why are you here?" he asked.

"to study, obviously!" sungchan replied, "ah, never mind," he looked at the teacher who was looking like she was uncomfortable with the two boys talking casually like they were the only two inside the classroom. "thank you so much, mrs. yoon!" he said, the woman smiled back at him, "okay.. you can take a seat now." 

sungchan bowed once again before he walks into the fourth row, he saw some girls waving at him, so he waved back, making the girls squeal. finally, he reached his seat. he took the seat behind chenle, after sitting down, "chenle! i didn't know that you were here! what a coincidence!" 

"yeah, it's nice meeting you too." the said boy replied coldly. yes, he is happy to meet sungchan again, but he is tired, he wanted to take a rest just for at least thirty minutes.

"why are you like that? are you not happy to meet me?" sungchan pouted.

"i am happy." chenle replied, resting his head on the table once again.

"you don't look like one."

"what do you want me to do? celebrate?" 

"oh come on! at least greet me back, with a smile on your face!" the taller male whined. chenle didn't reply, making sungchan pout, "okay. sleep well, i guess."