3. Carti x Pierre

"I'm so addicted to drugs, I'm so addicted to drugs,"

Jordan chanted into a Studio Microphone, recording with his Producer and Good Time Go-To Pierre Bourne.

The two men had an arrangement of sorts, Carti could fuck Pierre whenever he liked in exchange for Beats and lower charges for them.

Carti is crazy fine. I ain't gay but he sure does embrace being bisexual behind closed doors.

He's the only man I'd ever hit. For real.

"Alright, yo Pierre! Can we play that one back real quick?"

Jordan asked, lifting his headphones off. Pierre nodded, pressing play on the Logic Pro file opened up on his Computer.

Jordan scrunched his face in enjoyment, liking how his flow and the beat meshed well.

Pierre took notice of Carti's dancing, watching as Jordan playfully swayed his hips and waved his arm up high, his Guess shirt riding up, the strap of his underwear peeking through.

He knew what he was doing...

"Carti, quit with that mess!"

"What? I'm not doing anything."

Jordan replied sweetly, moving to lean down to Pierre at eye level. Pierre chuckled, his legs spreading.

"Well, you could suck this dick since you're so lazy."

"Lazy? You never have this energy when you nutting all in me though?"

Jordan shrugged, straddling his friend's waist. Pierre's eyebrows raised as Jordan's tongue slithered down his throat, sloppy and wet with warm saliva from Carti's mouth.

Pierre gripped his perky ass in his tight leather pants, wondering how the silver haired boy survived the heat in Leather every week - he always looked sexy in black though.

"Mmmm, Pierre, damn. I needed this dick again, Daddy."

Jordan moaned against his neck, beginning to dry hump his best friend wildly, thirsty for friction against his crotch.

Pierre made him climb off to unzip his pants, leaving them on for a little to let Jordan give him head.

Jordan slobbered and gagged on his penis, his precum smearing against his lips, his head bobbing frantically as Pierre groaned and grunted hard.

"Damn, Princess, you sucking Daddy so good right now, shit,"

"Mhm. Anything for my Daddy."

Pierre came in his mouth, Jordan swallowing it and spitting it back onto his dick before licking it up all over again.

Jordan stripped off his leather pants, bending over across the Soundboard to let Pierre eat him out from the back, spreading his ass cheeks with his hands, teasingly moving his legs.

"D-Daddy!"

Pierre's hands gripped his hips as he tongued his tight glossy hole, humming at the taste - sweet but a little bitter too.

"Damn, Ma. This ass fat now. Sheesh."

Pierre mumbled, smacking it hard. Jordan jumped with a moan, grinding as Pierre fingered him deep with 3 fingers.

"Fuck, Pierre! Oh God, Pierre, mmmm! I need you...in me...now!"

Jordan pleaded, his eyes rolling as Pierre made him sit on his dick whilst jerking him off as he fucked his ass too.

"Baby, you like that shit?"

"Uh, huh,"

"Bounce on this dick fo' me. Oh fuck, Carti, you a slut for me, hm?"

"Yes! Daddy, more...oh God, I'm cumming all over m-myself,"

Jordan sighed in relief as his semen sprayed from his tip, splattering onto his abs and some of his thighs.

Pierre pulled him down harder as he released inside of Jordan's hole, his cum spilling inside his lower bowels.

"H-holy, fuck- ah! That went deep, Daddy."

"Like it's supposed to. I'm finna get your cute ass pregnant."

"How the fu-"

"Shhh, just take that nut, Baby. Stop running."

Jordan moaned as Pierre pounded his ass wide, his cum running inside his anus like a vacuum as it sucked every drop as he clenched his legs.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck! Mhm, I have your dick in my...my stomach right now. I can feel it..."

Jordan squealed as Pierre rubbed his stomach that poked at his pelvis in a way that felt good but overwhelming for his body.

Pierre saw his tip press up against the top, smirking as he wiggled his dick around Jordan's inner guts, Jordan yelling.

"Fuck, Pierre! Daddy, that was hot."

"Yeah it was. Damn, I can cum inside you for real now. We can find a way to make that cock go even harder..."

Pierre whispered in his ear, slowly stroking inside Carti. Jordan nodded helplessly, cumming all over the hardwood floor as he squirted on Pierre's penis.

"What is that?"

"I have tricks, Daddy. Now lemme ride."

Jordan smirked, the creamy substance oozing onto Pierre's dick from his moist loose waiting hole, taking every inch until his balls touched Pierre's bare skin.

Pierre watched the frothy wetness coat his dick, Jordan moving like a pornstar as he rode him, circling his hips and twisting his own nipples sexily.

"That pussy soaking, Baby."

"Mhm, feels so wet right now. God, I can't live without your cock in my ass
at least once a week, Pierre!"

"Keep fucking this cock then, you can take Tattoo for $350."

"Thank you, Daddy!"

Jordan kissed him as a thank you, gasping as more cream began running down his legs, small streaks of blood too.

"Your boy pussy has had enough, hasn't it?"

"Y-yes, Pierre. I can't...take anymore. Please Daddy?"

Jordan and Pierre changed clothes before showering at Carti's Mansion, unfortunately a certain Australian was waiting at Home.