1155. - 1175.

Chapter 1155. -  Suppress

Killing intent shrouded the sky, and it felt as if the temperature had drastically fallen. Fear was revealed on the faces of the previously merrily laughing group, while the smiles on their faces had finally disappeared. Originally, they had thought that with the two leaders bringing them to join Four Titans Palace, the latter would definitely lower themselves and try to welcome them. Yet, the scene before them now...

It seemed that Four Titans Palace did not feel that they must absolutely have the Zhou Yi duo join them like the latter had imagined.

The Zhou Yi duo were also startled because of this sudden turn of events. Soon after, they lifted their heads to look at the two unfamiliar figures in the air and frowned slightly. Clearly, they did not know the identities of these two.

"Big brother!"

However, just as fury was rising in their hearts, Little Flame's joyous voice stunned them. Their eyes flashed, and only then did they look a this young skinny figure with surprise. Other than that rarely seen Lin Dong, there was no one else Commander Yan of Four Titans Palace would call big brother.

In the air, Lin Dong smiled at Little Flame. After which, he landed on the ground.

"Ha ha, brother Lin Dong, you have finally returned." The Heaven Dragon Demon Commander trio grinned and said after seeing Lin Dong. Their eyes involuntarily paused on the latter when they spoke. Although it had only been three months since they last met, they could feel that Lin Dong was very different from before for an inexplicable reason.

Although Lin Dong's fighting strength was already extremely overwhelming previously, his cultivation was merely that of the advance Profound Death stage. Unless he was in his battle mode, the Heaven Dragon Demon Commander trio would not detect any pressure from him. After all, they were genuine Samsara stage experts. Lin Dong was able to rely on his many techniques to raise his fighting strength, but a gap still existed between them.

Now however, the vast and mighty ocean like Yuan Power within their bodies had become a little sluggish for some unknown reason when they looked at Lin Dong. This was due to a certain kind of pressure.

Moreover, it was very obvious that this pressure originated from Lin Dong.

The three of them secretly exchanged glances. They could see the astonishment within each other's eyes.

"Big brother..." Little Flame walked over and glanced at the Zhou Yi duo.

"Yes, I am already aware of the situation." Lin Dong nodded. Soon after, he faintly laughed, "Samsara stage experts are indeed a great help, but if they aren't suitable, it will instead cause the faction that we have built with great effort to be jeopardised."

From the looks of it, the Zhou Yi duo were clearly extremely proud individuals. Such people might be strong, but if no one suppressed them, they would only cause internal chaos within Four Titans Palace. At that time, this huge organisation that they had created with much difficulty would end up collapsing.

Lin Dong was also well aware that he must not give in when faced with such arrogant individuals. Otherwise, they would only take advantage and it will be even more difficult to suppress them in future.

Little Flame nodded. He also understood this point. However, the Zhou Yi duo were indeed powerful. Within Four Titans Palace, even the Heaven Dragon Demon Commander trio would have difficulty obtaining a clear victory in a one on one fight. It was precisely because of this that trying to forcefully suppress the pride of these two was not an easy task.

"Leave this to me."

Lin Dong smiled as an indescribable expression flashed across his eyes. Amongst the five great leaders in the newly established Four Titans Palace, the individual strengths of both Little Flame and himself did not stand out. The reason he could suppress the Samsara stage Heaven Dragon Demon Commander trio, was mainly because he possessed the identity of the Dragon tribe Punishment Elder and his shocking battle power.