Sei - Let's Always Be Together

Sei x Reader

This was a mistake I'm not supposed to be here....

How did I get here?

Why?

Those were my first thoughts but they're left in the dust now that I begun to truly realized there are no answers.

  But that man, Tatsuo Toue he's the cause said I had a "gift"" more like a curse. It all began when my parents were researchers for this man injecting me with this power that can hurt people when I was a mere infant and handing me over to this man Toue. Giving me this ability a sense of control over one's consciousness. Just to see if it worked if they could artificially create the effect. I overheard that another person has this same ability I wonder if they're in Oval Tower, too.

I ponder on my past as I sit in the room they condemn me in when they're done doing tests it's colorful at best but feels boring and bland to my tastes. My thoughts stop when I hear someone coming in the sounds of heavy foot falls clanking on the floor. That man is here, Toue.

  "(Y/N), I want you to meet someone he's just like you." Toue says smiling almost seemingly fake but convincible to people on the outside. I nod getting up from my bed swiftly walking toward the door with him beside me leading me down the white hallway. We soon stop when we reach a a gray door and as Toue opens it I am met with a man dark blue hair, and bookish figure sitting in a king chair .

"Now (Y/N), this is my son, Sei I hope you both get along." Toue leaves after that and we ended up just staring at eachother until I walked out of the hallway into his -flashy- room it was filled with cute stuffed animals and a king's chair with beige walls that are hidden behind the stuffed toys. I walk over to Sei and make eye contact. Everything turns black after.

After the darkness fades I am met with a beach and sunsetting over the ocean. As I look closer I see Sei sitting on the sand and soon I find myself sitting next to him.

"It's peaceful, isn't it?" He says tilting his head toward me and I nod smiling at the sky with a purple blueish hue. "Yeah, it is. If only I could experience this more often." I say glumly letting my sad thoughts spill in the air. "But I guess if I have you to hang out with then I guess it makes up for it!" I gave him a cheerful smile letting my sadness ease away while looking at him happily. I felt him entwine my fingers in his black gloved hand.

"Let's always be together then, (Y/N)."  Our hands still clasped Sei smiles the first genuine smile I've seen in years that wasn't fake. He inched his face closer to mine closing the gap between us. A lingering moment after another kiss was shared...maybe the world isn't that cruel.