Happiness!!

Heyy Guyys,
As per your votes you liked my idea of Ks Pregnant will try my best to write as per you expectations...Let's get started

Ks was not feeling well from some days but she was ignoring it..But today she was feeling weakness and was vomiting continuously...Nobody was at home as today only ks had holiday she called to the doctor and took appointment..
_______________________________________

In Doctor's Cabin

Dr:Ji Mrs.Singh kya huwa hai aapko?

Ks:Dr Hame thode din se weakness,Vomiting,Aur chaakar bi aaraha hai..

Dr:Thike haame aapke thode test karne honge tabhi haam kuch bol sakthe hai..

Ks:Thike Dr.

Dr:Abhi aap 15 mins rukhiye bahar

Ks:Ji..

After 15 Mins

Dr:Mrs.Singh Congratulations you are Pregnant..

Karishma was shock + Happy

Ks:Kya kaha aapne haam maa baane wale hai..

Dr:Ji..Congratulations

Ks:Thank you so much Doctor..

She went outside the hospital..There was a garden nearby she went and sat on the chair thinking something..She was constantly smiling..

_________________________________________
In Evening..

Ks kept something in the cupboard and sat on bed..The doorbell rings she goes and opens it and sees Vs standing...Vs gave her hug..

Vs:Kesi ho karu..

Ks:Haam bohoth acche hai aap kya idhar hee shuru hogaye chaaliye andaar..

Vs:Chalo..Mein fresh hoke aata hu..Kapde nikaldo na mere..

Ks:Cupboard mein alag se rakhe hai utha lijiye..

Vs:Karu..Thike

He opens the door of the cupboard and saw a box there He opened and there was a envelope written...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

to see first he didn't understand but after sometime he screamed

Ks:Kashiiiiiiiii......

Ks got scared

Ks:Arey aap aise kyu react karahe hai aap khush nahi hai..

Vs:Mein bohot khush hu...

Ks:Haamare paas ek aur cheez hai

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.