𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑡 3

𝑌𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

𝑟𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 8:56 𝑝𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤.

𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 30 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ  𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡?.

vinnies pov

everybody was in the living room i was on a beanbag with hera and sum snacks. Hera was nearly falling asleep.

everybody else was comfy in there spots. Everybody was ready. Sum people came it was nikita and larray.

Vinnie-"2 Mins left..." it was currently 8:58 meaning it was almost time.

thomas-" this guy is so unpatient" he chuckled

Larray-"or maybe he is just excited"

vinnie-"THANK U LARRAY!"

larray-"yea whatever donkey balls" idk why he calls me that...

nikita-" why r we even watching this?" She asked

Vinnie-"cause my gf is in this movie :)"

nikita-" u have gf???" she asked

vinnie-" no im jk theres this hot girl named yn and she plays a role in the show and thats why i wanna see it"

everybody laughed and i just simply smiled

Thomas-"alright its on ready shhh"

the lights were turned off and everything. The trailer was beginning and it already looked good.

Through the beginning yn wasnt in those parts so i just played with hera but still continued to watch it. She never ended up sleeping

thomas-"seems like a pretty good show :)" he said

everybody said "mmmhmmm" but then continued to watch the rest of the trailer.

We were 19 mins into the trailer AND YN FINALLY GOT SHOWED! She has to be as hot as the sun ;)

vinnie-"h.o.l.y shit..." everybody laughed as my jaw dropped

She wore tight black pants that really made her ass pop off. She wore kinda like this corset top with spikes on it.

That outfit really made her body look good. He curvy hips. her black and red hair. Fire flame nails. Black heels. Black sunglasses.

Jesus she can have my kids! I dont usually simp for any girl but for this one... yea im more than a simp for her.

yn-" u come near any of my family again... your dead! understood?" Yn spoke

the guy she was talking to was tied to a chair already beat up. He smirked than laughed. !godam yn looked hot saying those words!