Quitulets

Once home I went straight to my room trying to make as little noice as possible, so that my 'parents' wouldnt hear me. I thanked the goddess when I got to my room safely, if they would've hear me I don't even want to think about what they would do to me. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and wash out this tangled mess on my head. Stepping out of the shower I grabbed my towel dried off, then braided up my hair into acouple of corn rolls.

As I was finishing up my homework I heard the garage open, knowing it was my 'dad' so I hurried to pack up my stuff and hopped in the bed. I had already cooked dinner for them so I didnt have anything to worry about.

Nothing happened that day, and I was so thankful because I needed time to heal from the last beating. its amazing that coach Johnson did see all the scares, but then again theres something about water. It's like everytime i'm in the shower or in the pool my bruises tend to go away faster than the normal werewolf healing. I researched on it but I never really found anything, other then them saying stuff about the Greek god Posidon and how he was the god of water or whatever.

Once I was up I decided to get all the way up and do my morning do's, get dressed, and then go downstairs to make breakfast for 'them'. When I was placing the bacon on the plated I heard their bathroom door creak, meaning that someone was up and that I only had limited time to wash the dishes, put them up and get the heck out of this place.

After washing and putting up the dishes I grabbed a couple slices of bacon and headed out the door to school.

Reaching the school I noticed something was a little off, usually everyones in their 'cliques', but today everyones attention was on the three boys and two girls getting off there motorcycles dressed in matching leather jackets and biker boots, their aromas boomed with confidence. Also their scents made them smell like humans to normal werewolfs and probably to most Alphas, but I caught the scent. I just ignored them and headed to my locker to get nessecities for my first two periods, then headed to my homeroom class.

Once I sat down in my normal seat my I waited for the rest of my fellow classmates filed in. Usually during this priod the teacher just let us talk, but considering I don't have any, I just put my headphones in listen to my music and read a book.

A few minutes after the bell rang and the door shut, there was a knock on the door, then the principle walked in with the five new kids behind him. The principle talked to the teached for a few minutes then walked out, the teacher then turn towards the class and pointed at the empty seats arond me. Yeah, I bet your wondering how I have five free seats around me but I thought I already explained to you that I have no friends and obviously no one likes to be by me. the five just camly strolled over and sat down. The two girls infront of me, one boy beside me, and the other two boys behind me, they all looked at me expectantly. I looked at them all with a confused face, then the boy next to me said "We're waiting for you to introduce yourself".

"Olivia" i said lowly.

"Okay Olivia do you have a last name?" the same guy beside me asked.

"Wilde with an E"

"Alright Olivia Wilde with an E I'm Blake the two lovley ladies infront of you is Rebecca and Becka, the two boys behind us is Brock and Brady our last name is Johnson with a N and we're quitulets".

"How come Rebecca and Becka look like twins and Brock and Brady look alike but then you are just umm how do I put this uhhhh unique I guess?"

"Well i dont really no the genetics but I am the 'oldest' sooo" Blake stated akwardly.

Just then the bell rang signaling that homeroom was over, I packed up my stuff and headed out of the classroom. Half way to my next class I felt their presence but decided to ignore them and just kept walking.