Ceremonies

Becoming a Apprentice
Leader: (kits name) you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on you will be known as (new name ending with "paw"). Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all she/he knows on to you. The leader calls up the cat they have chosen to mentor the apprentice.
Leader: (warrior) you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from (former mentor), and have shown yourself to be (quality) and (quality). You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice).

Becoming a Warrior
Once an apprentice has had six or more moons of training they will have their warrior ceremony.
Leader: I (name of clan leader) leader of ( clan name) call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She/he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her/him to you as a warrior in her/his turn. (Name of apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life.
Apprentice: I do
Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: (apprentice name), from this moment on you will be known as (new warrior name). StarClan honors your (characteristics) and your (other characteristics) and we welcome you as a full member of (clan name).
Leader rests their muzzle of new warriors head

New Deputy Ceremony
Leader: The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. (Name of cat) will be the new deputy.

New Deputy Ceremony (If Recent One Dies)
Leader: I say these words before the body of (fallen deputy's name), so that his/her spirit may hear and approve of my choice. (New deputy's name) will be the new deputy of (clan name).

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Medicine cat: (name of apprentice), is it your wish to share the deepest knowledge of StarClan as a (name of clan) medicine cat.
Apprentice: Yes
Medicine Cat: (Facing the sacred place with StarClan) Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. He/she has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant he/she your wisdom and insight so that he/she may understand your ways and heal his/her Clan in accordance with your will. Lie down and (an action that cats do to to talk to their ancestors.

Medicine Cat Ceremony
Wonce the mediccine cat apprentice has had all their training they get this ceremony
Medicine cat: I (mentors name), medicine cat of (clan name),call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on thia apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her Clan for many moons. (Name of apprentice), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do
Medicine cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (Name of apprentice), from this moment you will be known as ( new medicine cat name). StarClan honors your (characteristic) and your (characteristic). Now it is time for you to share tongues with StarClan as a full medicine cat.

Leader Ceremony
The new leader goes to the place they share tongues with StarClan. After touching noses with said spot the new leader cannot move for a short period of time. Upon awakening, cats of StarClan come down from Silverpelt. Nine cats normally ones that were significant in the new leaders life give them nine gifts.