𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 114

Bang Bang Con◗  

THE MONTHS passed like wind, BTS missed Army extremely and vice versa, so in order to make up for it, Bang pd had decided to hold a live concert basically free to watch from home for the fans

It excited both BTS and Armys.

The practice was at full speed, even if it was tiring, the members couldn't find themselves complaining, and only smile as they fall asleep at night.

The today Bang Bang Con was the coming weekend and everyone was already preparing for it.

The announcement had been out the same morning and Armys were going crazy over the sudden news and they couldn't wait either.

Bora was once again in the dance studio, going over the choreographies with Hoseok and Jimin while others were taking a breather to calm down before they head back for dinner, the three had refused to do so, simply finding it fun to mess around and giggle all the time.

" Go left! Go left! " Bora suddenly changed the choreography, causing the three to crash and stumble down to the ground toppled over each other.

Still laughing, the three rolled over and layed beside other, breathing heavily. A towel fell on her face and she grinned, sitting up and dabbing her neck to get rid of the sweat.

" Why'd you suddenly go left?! " Hoseok giggled, clutching onto his stomach as he followed the suit, thanking Jin who also handed him a fresh towel.

" I wanted to see how quick Jimin oppa was, apparently, he wasn't quick enough. "

She teased, laughing as Jimin tackled in a hug, " Are you sure about that?! That's unfair because I didn't know you told me to go left. "

" Yeah, yeah, whatever. " She grinned, grabbing the hoodie from her bag and slipping it on before throwing her hair into a messy bun.

" Let's go back, guys! I'm starving! " Yoongi whined as he reached for the door. Grumbling in agreement, the group followed soon and they made their way to the cars, dividing to ride comfortably.

While in the ride, Jin had ordered the food from panda Express, knowing both him and Bora were tired to cook and so were the others.

After reaching, Bora took a long hot shower and sighed, falling on her bed. Shed have dozed off if it weren't for Jungkook who came to call her for dinner.

" Noona?! Food just came. "

" Kookie? " She whined, " I'm too lazy to walk. "

Jungkook smiled, grabbing her arms,
" Climb on. "

" Are you crazy? " She giggled, " You're tired too. Let's just go. " She clung onto his arm and the two walked downstairs, joining the rest on the dining table and digging in the food.