5 - SeokJin

SONG RECOMMENDATION WHILE READING THE CHAPTER ▼

5- SeokJin

The most elegant man who has ever existed in this world. Pretty, classy, friendly. 
Kim SeokJin was the son every parent could desire, the boyfriend every person dreams about.

Rich, tall, beautiful. What could be better than this?

However, he had a dark temptation.

Although he seemed so perfect, his actions weren't that positive.

SeokJin, at the age of 15, started to steal precious objects. He didn't steal them because he was poor, but because he was a kleptomaniac. 
He soon felt enormously excited about thieving those beautiful yet expensive things, he liked the thought to have it all. He wanted even more. He wanted everything, he wanted to take everything precious from everyone.

He was so greedy. He never shared his stuff with anyone, he felt suddenly angry even when only thinking about someone touching his things.

His money, his clothes, his bed, his everything.

Avarice took over him very quickly, he stole all of his parents' money to buy another house and live by himself, so that no one could touch or take his stuff.

Anyway, a terrible day for him happened: he was just back from work when he found out that some thieves stole the most precious things he kept in his house.

He started screaming, he started crying. He was tremendously desperate: the most important thing for him, his money, was gone. 
He nearly had a heart attack. He was too upset, he couldn't even stand.

That was when he visited Suga.

As soon as he came back home, he went to Suga's mansion. 

"Nice to meet you, Mr Suga"
He was a true gentleman.

"SeokJin, I was waiting for you"
Suga giggled

SeokJin frowned.

"How did you know?"

Suga laughed very hard.

"I'm a careful man, dear Jin. If I wasn't, police had already kidnapped me"
The man put on a serious tone right quickly.

SeokJin sighed.

"I need a favour...the thieves...they stole something from me, something that I need to get back"

Suga giggled again.

"They took my money, my precious things"SeokJin became red in his face while thinking of that unfortunate event.

"I can give it back to you, but... if you are so greedy, what will you give me in return? Are you willing to give me some of your beloved stuff?" Suga was making fun of him, laughing, while drinking a glass of wine.

SeokJin couldn't reply. He didn't know what to say, Suga was right. He didn't have the courage to give him prices in return.

"I would kill to have more, more and more money" Whispered, he started to feel annoyed.

Suga smiled.

"Let's have a deal, then. I will give you more, more and more money...and you will sell yourself to me"