Happy 4th of July

It was the 4th of July and everyone in America was having a grand time celebrating the holiday with fireworks, BBQ, and traveling to the beach for a swim or relaxing by the pool. Alfred was at home with all of his children having their own backyard BBQ, Alfred was maintaining the grill and also keeping an eye on his children to make sure they don't get hurt. Alfred puts all of the food onto a plate and calls his children to eat. With the help of Washington, DC, Pennsylvania and Texas they place the food over their large outdoor dinner table and help everyone get a sit at the table in order of oldest to youngest. Alfred sits at the end and holds Delaware's and Pennsylvania's hands as he begins to lead them into a silent prayer, after the prayer everyone lifts up their head and says amen, but before they could eat they are supprise by the loud "bonjour mes amours!" Turning around they see all of their friends and family walking into their direction, with birthday gifts as well as their own special dishes and desserts for the special occasion, luckily for them Arthur was only carrying a stuff bunny plushie and a tray of Chocolate Banana Crepes which were obviously cooked by Francis. Alfred smiles with tears in his eye's as his children run up to to welcome them and help set up everything. "Thanks so much you guys, I really don't know what to say." Matthew hugs his brother and Alfred feels Kumari wanting to be picked up, so he bend down and lifts the polar bear in his arm's. "Okay, everyone let's get this party started!" Alfred announced as everyone cheers and begins to enjoy themselves eating the amazing food, playing in the pool, splashing each other with water guns and water balloons, and open up plenty of gifts from everyone. Finally it was time for the firework show and as they were counting down Alfred was pulled into a kiss by Yao under the tree they were sitting at. The two were in another world, that they didn't see when California took a picture of them and send it to everyone's phones. They broke away for air. "Měiguó shēngrì kuàilè." Yao whispers and Alfred holds onto him as they looked up at beautiful firework display. Alfred let's out small tears feeling so much love that nothing would be able to top this.