Nice amd cozy

You wake up high in a tree, around 10 feet from the ground. You try to move you are held tight by the warm tail on the naga you encountered earlier. You feel different from earlier, more awake. The feeling is cut short as it's eyes start to swirl and go all rainbow again. The feeling returns and you are much more comfy than before.
"Heads or tails my prey?" The naga asks.
In a delusional manner you reply "heads" it's as though the words are said for you. You are lifted from the ground and you are placed above it's mouth. The mouth opens and you are plunged inside. It's warm and wet in there and you are squeezed into the throat and the coils release. It's a struggle at first, the naga is the same size as you but that won't stop it from devouring you. You are up to your shoulders in the beasts mouth and you are awoken from the state you were originally in. You began to wriggle about and try to get away. Legs kicking, arms waving. It's no use ,however, the naga continues to push you inside. You scream as you are pushed deeper and deeper into its throat. It moans and you feel the pressure around you head released. Your head in now inside it's first stomach. It's just your legs that are left and you feel the nagas tongue wrap around your ass and it pushes you down. Your shoulders have also made its way into the stomach. You try to kick but it's no use. Your feet remain. The naga decides to have a little fun, this is its first meal in a long time, so it chooses to play with your feet as you kick them about. It's slimy tongue starts to tickle you, you giggle a little but it still won't help you forget that this is the end for you.

Five minutes pass of the beast tickling you when it gets bored and decides to stop. It pushes you down with its hand and you are devoured but the beats, your whole body trapped in the warm first stomach.
"You are lucky there human. I'm the type of naga that doesn't have stomach acid do you will survive this one. I'm not letting you go though. You will stay will me forever and this cycle will continue. Thanks beautiful" The naga states. All of your worries and lifted as you will survive this and will live but you will be stuck in the cycle forever- wait did this thing just flirt with you?! It must have some feeling for you. It doesn't bother you because you are attracted to women but this is a naga. A half human half snake creature.

You sit in the beast for ages until you are pushed into the second stomach there is liquid but it's not acid, it's just water from the humidity in the stomach. You lie there trying not to drown in the liquid. It's pretty boring here, just you and the naga. You are also starting to become hungry. The naga might be full but you certainly aren't.
"Want to come out now?" She says.
"Um- yes please" you reply.
100% unsure about how this is gonna work you slowly get sucked back into the first stomach and through the throat. You realise you are being thrown up. She heaves and you are rolled into the floor caked in saliva and stomach water.
"Ew-" you say
"Yeah um sorry about that but that's just how it is" says the naga.
You just deal with this. I mean how do you thing the food feels when you throw up?
"There is a lake near by that you can wash yourself in but I'll have to follow you. I don't want my prey escaping now do I"
"Thanks"
You are guided down to the lake and you waddle in. You wash yourself, the refreshing water and take a sip. It's highly refreshing.
"Better?"
"Yeah thanks that's better"
"I got some berries for you to eat too"
You see a cloth full of fresh raspberries and devour them at once it fills you up and it tastes so good. You are guided into the nagas crave where you sit together and chat about all sorts and you thing about staying. The naga is nice and kind and she is very helpful and you can always help her. Only one small fee though and that's being devoured but that's not that bad because you don't die. You explain to the naga that staying is the thing you want to do.
"Well that's good then because you can't leave, your keeping me alive right now!"
You forgot she said that.

It see,s like this is your life now, living with a naga.