Love you more pt 3

Marshall wasn't kidding about the tattoo. After getting off work, he drove us straight to the tattoo parlor.

"I'm scared, it's gonna hurt. Can we not do this baby?" I beg, not prepared to: One, experience this pain, and Two, having this off all things be permanent. What will the tattoo artist think? God this is gonna be embarrassing!!

"Yes, we're doing this, and I want you to be a good girl and stop whining. Daddy will play nice if you behave" he chuckles, leading me into one of the rooms.

The tattoo artist comes in eventually and recognizes Marshall quickly. "Ay Em!! You back so soon? What can I do for you today?" He asks, wiping his hands off with a cloth.

"Actually I'm here to get something done for her. I already drew them on there with a sharpie." He turns to me, "baby, strip so he can see" he whispers, smirking lightly.

I knew this was going to be so embarrassing! I pull my pants down barely, just so you can see the writing, doing the same with the one on my chest.

The man's face lights up in pure shock, he chuckles awkwardly as he notices my embarrassed facial expression. "Are you sure you want to do this? This is gonna last forever" he explains.

Marshall crosses his arms over his chest, smirking, "yeah we're sure" he nudges me with his elbow subtly.

I get the message, blushing, "yeah..." I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

He sighs and wipes down the tattoo bed. "Alright, lie down here please." He tells me, getting all of his equipment ready and sterilized. I grip onto the arm rests, looking over at Marshall with a face of fear. He just gives me his smug smile, then mouths 'be good'.

"How bad will this hurt?" I ask like a dumbass, the adrenaline pumping in my blood, fear engulfing my mind.

"Pain is subjective so I won't be able to properly answer that question but I swear it won't be as bad as you think it will be. What you're getting done is small and won't be as bad as say one of his tattoos. You've got to build up a lot of ink for shit like his. Yours will go over smoothly." He assures me, turing on the tattoo gun.

Time goes by slowly, even though the tattoo was done in under an hour, it felt like two hours had gone by once it was finished. The pain was actually not as bad as I expected, it was mostly just uncomfortable. My new stress is the fact that I have these grotesque things tattooed on me forever now.

"Yo thanks for the help man, appreciate it. The tattoos look fire" Marshall compliments, handing the guy cash of what he owed him.

We leave, getting in the car and driving home. I feel so tired of being used by him for his sick fantasies but now I've got this shit on me, what man want to fuck a girl with this shit on them permanently. Well, other than the man who made you get it done. That's why he did it huh? To assert his dominance and say "you're mine so don't forget it".

He won, this is impossible to forget...

He pulls me out of my train of thought, putting a hand on my thigh and squeezing, "what you thinkin' bout baby?" He asks, his eyes remaining on the road as he talks.

"Nothing..." I mumble, looking out my window, hoping to signal to him that I'm done with this nonexistent conversation.

"You sure baby? You can tell me" judging by the way he spoke that sentence, with a cunning voice, I could tell he was smirking.

"Yes I'm sure... I'm just tired..." I excuse, placing a hand on his that's positioned on my thigh. I turn my head to look at out hands, feeling Marshall's grasp on my thigh get stronger.

"Well we can cuddle when we get home, I'll order take out. Spoon and fork?" He asks and I nod with a smile, momentarily happy he remembered my favorite restaurant.

A.N. Spoon and Fork is a sushi restaurant in Canada but idk if America has it... hey I shout google that- ok just did, yup it's only a Canadian thing, sucks to be an American! Hehehehehe. Let's just pretend there's one in Detroit lol.

"Yeah, that sounds really nice" I agree softly, smiling at our hands.

***

The night was nice, we ate some S H M A C K I N sushi and cuddled. Am I still upset about my newfound tattoos? Yes, but there's nothing I can do, not like I can leave his ass anyways... we all saw how that worked out.

"That sex earlier was incredible, didn't know you could scream so loud" he mentions out of the blue.

"Didn't know you could fuck that hard" I reply, feeling one of his hands snake itself in between my thighs.

"Baby you don't know the half of what I'm capable of" he tells me, pressing his lips onto my neck, starting to suck on it.

"Can we just cuddle...?" I mumble quietly, worried he'll take what I'm saying as 'with an attitude'.

"I think that tattoo above your pussy says different" He chuckles, pulling his hand from between my thighs, into my pants. Slipping his hand into my panties, he brings a finger to my clit, drawing circles on it, applying light pressure.

"Mmm~ Marshall I'm not in the mood"

"Come on, be a good slut for Marshall" he cooes

A.N. Sorry this is kinda short lol, I don't have any inspo or passion for this part, sorry if it wasn't what y'all wanted-