Chapter 2: The Incident

(Hope's P.O.V)

Today we have prom its 11:30 am, I'm going out today with my family and some friends to the mall to pick up a few things I won't be home until a few hours before the dance. The dance is at 8:00 pm.

Hope: I'm going to the mall with Amanda and Kylie.

Emily: Okay I'll meet you guys there later

Hope: Alright mom bye

I got into my car and buckled my seatbelt. Now I'm on my way to pick up Amanda and Kylie at Kylie's house.

*Kylie's House*

Hope: AMANDA! KYLIE! Hurry up, if you want to make it for the sale!

Kylie: We're coming!

Hope: Alright let's go.

We arrived shortly at the mall and started looking for dresses and shoes.

Kylie: How does this dress look?

It was a purple 1 strap dress with sparkles on the top half of it and it went down in the back and touch the floor.

Hope: I think it looks amazing on you!

Kylie: Yeah I think I'm going to get it.

Amanda: My turn!

Amanda came out wearing a dark blue dress that was strapless and it was short with a poofy bottom half.

Kylie: That looks amazing!

Hope: I agree!

Amanda: You think so? Cause I'm not sure.

Kylie: Just get the dress Amanda, stop being so negative.

Amanda and Kylie usually fight a lot, but not in public. I wonder how this will go down?

Amanda: You know what? No I am not getting the dress cause I'm not going!

Kylie: Good cause I didn't want you to go!

Amanda: You know what else bitch?! I'm going wearer you fucking like it or not!

Kylie: Did you just call me a bitch?

Amanda: Yes I did!

Hope: Guys please stop!

Amanda: Move Hope!

Amanda pushed me so hard I fell into the display and then I guess I blacked out.....

(Amanda's P.O.V)

Amanda: Oh my god, I'm so sorry Hope. Are you okay?

Kylie: Hope!

Amanda: Oh my god! She's bleeding! She's not waking up!

Kylie: Someone call 911!!!!

Amanda: What do we do?!?!

Kylie: Mandy, calm down! Just call her mom please!

Amanda: Alright I will.

How could I have been so stupid?! What did I do?! We just wanted to have fun today and get dresses and shoes and got to prom. Now we can't!

Amanda: Hello, Emily?

Emily: Amanda? Why are you calling me? Isn't Hope with you?

Amanda: Yeah well about that, the ambulance is on its way to the mall right now

Emily: What happened?! Who got hurt?!

Amanda: It was Hope, Ky and I were fighting and then Hope tried to stop us and I pushed her then she fell and hit her head and she bleeding and she's not walking up!!! *crying hard* I just dor know what to do!!!

Emily: Tell the paramedics to go to the local hospital and we will meet them there!

Amanda: I'm sorry Emily

Emily: Everything happens for a reason sweeter but it might not always be the right reason. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be okay and forgive you. But now all you need to do is wait for the paramedics and talk to Hope.

Amanda: Alright, I'll do my best

Emily: Thank you sweetie, bye!

Amanda: bye!

Kylie: They just loaded her into the ambulance, we are going to follow them

Amanda: Did you tell them to go to the local hospital?

Kylie: Yeah, did you call her mom?

Amanda: Yeah

Kylie: God I hope she will be okay

Amanda: Me too, don't die on us Hope!

A/N: I was going to make this chapter about them going to prom but I thought I would make it a little more interesting but they will still be going to prom. No Hope will not die. Maybe something else but she will get threw it. Thanks for reading, vote, comment and follow!!!