Enraged

TRIGGER WARNING: INTRUSIVE/VIOLENT THOUGHTS, GUNS, KNIVES.

Conveniently, I was able to stealth my favorite switchblade in my cleavage, along with extra blades in my dress slack pockets. I quickly adjusted my ladies and noticed from the corner of my eye that Eridan was staring at my chest. I smiled to myself when he realized I caught him staring and he quickly looked away with a bright red blush. The good news for him was that his pants were baggy enough for him to smoothly stealth my mini pistol in his pocket.

We got out of the car and walked up the pier. One of Zahhak's goonies asked what we were here for and I quickly answered. "We're here about the Zahhak order. If we could talk to the Heir to the name, that would be helpful." I said sternly. I looked very professional, so I had to sound it too.

We boarded the ship and I heard a sickening voice that always made me cringe. A thin girl with blue eyes and raven hair looked up at us from her seat. "Ooooooooh, lookie here! Looks like the Heir's got a new plaything! And who might this other guest be?" she motioned to Eridan.

(𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽.... 𝓊𝑔𝒽.) "He's my personal assistant because Daddy says I can't do anything by myself. He's also none of your concern, Vriska." I said her name with pure disdain. "Now where's Equius?" I asked. I can't stand her. It was a blessing that she got expelled for fighting with me, but I seem to never be able to escape her bullshit.

Vriska snickered as she pointed to Equius's office, Right in the captain's quarters.

I rolled my eyes and went on my way with Eridan following behind. We enter the vast room with the Heir at his desk. (𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝓀. 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓉. 𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒.)

Equius noticed me and smiled, his eyes glimmering while they were half-hidden under his ridiculous broken shades.

"Hello, Equius. It's nice to see you again." I smiled brightly. I had to fake it until I made it out of here. I hated this part of my job. "I hope you missed me as much as I missed you~," I said sweetly. I heard Eridan quietly take a sharp breath. I had a feeling he hated watching me suffer as much as I hate this suffering.

I strolled around the desk and straddled Equius's lap. I tried to keep my mind off of what I was doing because I felt awful.

Equius held onto my hips with a smile and looked like he was about to ask me something before I rested my mouth over the boy's neck. This caused a happy hum to release from him and I just needed to keep him distracted long enough until I could get the okay from one of my workers that we got our cargo.

I turned my head to face Eridan. "Squid boy, let me tend to my business. Someone by the name of Gamzee will help you with your task." I said. I noticed how broken he looked. Thankfully Equius wasn't paying attention, that would have been an uncomfortable conversation. "Trust me," I said in hopes that it would calm him down.

Eridan walked out and that just left me with Equius. "So, now we've got the formalities out of the way, Let's talk about our business," I said.

"Oh, alright, but only if you stay on my lap." Equius chuckled.

I roll my eyes. Keeping all the business partner's son's occupied and happy is so fucking stupid. I hate this. It's almost as if I'm not a person. I'm just a little doll to be played with and I just... I just want to fucking snap.

D̶̡̳̩̙͕͖̼̙̩̱̐̈́̌̆̓̿͗̿͝ọ̷͚͉̯͍̹͕͖̙͈̉͊͂̄͒͘͝͝͝ ̷̬̦̓̋̔̊̿̒̈́̏͋ͅȉ̵͈̱̦̟͊͋͗̎̆̚̕t̸̩̠̬͖͈͐́̀.̸̨̛̳̪̹͇̾͐͊̄̚͠ ̴̨̠͇͈̦̹̐͊̉͜ͅT̷͇̩̊̌̃̊͘͜͝a̴̲̮̖̎̐̿̄̎̈́̋͘͝k̸͇̖͗̍̉͂̆͛͆̚e̴̱̙̗̽̆́̾̈́̇̌̈́͝͝ ̶̘͊̾̊̐̾̿̊o̵̺̖̪͉͇̫̝̔̾̃̌̒̐͐̇͘͠ú̴͈̭̦̳͇̿̓̉̿́̎͝ť̵̢̝͔̀̄̽̀̕̚͠ ̷̨̧̭͔͍̹̰́̽͝ͅy̴̬̱̠̯̪̜͆̋ȯ̷̪͈͙̪̥̭̾̓̑̍́͜͜ų̸̧̛͉͈͇̲̜͙̰̂͆̈́̈̕͝ŕ̷̭ ̸̩̲̈́̅̎̈́̇̏͊̄͘p̵̖̻̹͈͇̣̞̑̍̋̍̎̇̄̾͘ơ̸̢̳͈̻̎̒͂̿̏̍͐̒̌c̸̬̩̗̭̦̦̭̗̘̉k̸̟̤͗̽̂́̈̈́̉͂̅̎͜ë̷̛̘́͆͊̈̑̿̿t̶͚̀͑̉̊͆̑̑̆̕ ̴̨̧̢̝͉̞͙̮͋͛̆̾͌̍̈k̶̠͑͛̄͗͋͐͠ņ̷̲̰̰̬̪̓̔͑͒̈́̂̒̈́͌͘i̸̘̟̥͒̓̊̏̾͒́́̌͝f̵͍͔̗̲̺̱̟̜͑̏̌e̶̻͒̀͊ ̶͔̬͚͈͙̥̐͒̓̆͒̀̄̐͜ͅͅa̷͎͙̖͕̘͔̞̼̓̿͜ͅn̵̡̛̥̩̯̳͕̺̳͉͍̈̈̒͗̽͒̕͝͝d̶̰̼̰̼̤̗̝̑ ̸̧̞̠̙͓͓̘̫͒̅̃́̀̐̊̍̑š̷̰̺͎͕́l̶̡̛̰̬̟̮͖̪̆ͅa̷̲̤̮̱͔̫̼̝͆̀̀͂͘s̴͓͍̏͜͜ḩ̵̛̞̤̟̦̭̱͍̈́̀͗̀̉ ̵̗̠͊h̴̺̯̦̹̰̰̮̰̉̒̀̓̎ͅȉ̴̧̨̠̬̻̠͙̬̞̝̾̓̌͗͒́̄̉̑s̷͓̎̊̐̀͆͂͂̍̽͝ ̶͕̬̫̤̤͚͎̘͓̍̂̾͌͛̆t̴̜̅̌̃̎̾̈́̓̊h̸̡̤͍̒̆͘r̸̫͗̈͋̎͆͋̽̈́̒̚ͅo̷͇̼̪̺̰̭͓̖̍͊̔́ą̷̧̦̯̳̭̳̮͓͔̔̔̆̔̔ṱ̷̢̢̟̦̣̀̍̓͜.̵̟̙̪̼̻̟͆̈ ̴̟͖͎͙̬͖̐͋̐̾̌͘͜͝Y̶̠̞͛͜o̴̧̳̊ù̵̡̙͚͕̟͖̗͌̾̆̉̇̂̚͜'̶̣̖̺͕̟̈́͘͜l̷͔̋͂̊̑̊̔͊͊͝l̶̨̮̞̬͓̗͔̤̫̰̎̆̽̓̄̔̈́͋̕͠ ̵̤̻͙̙͈͉̘̉̈́͛̒̏̋̒̐͗̓f̴̡̞̜̼͉̝̬̗̀͋͆̊͛͗̏͘͝ȇ̴̟̲̀̏ͅẻ̶͙͎̜̯̜͖̼̈̂̿͝l̷̛̬̲͓̩̙͖̳̱͎̮̐ ̶̼̪̋̑͗͂ŝ̵͕̳͖̹̫̹̳̋̀̈́͛͝ǫ̸̛̭͕̯̈̓́̀̔̑̀̎͒ ̶͖̱̻̑̽̌͑̌͠m̸̫̱̝̳̹̦̘̟̾͆̆̕ͅử̸͕̓͛̀̉́̋̿̕ç̷̛̉̓͗ḧ̴̨̫̗́̓̍ ̴̲̳̘̲̈́͆̎̀̂b̶̡̘͓̅̍͋͑͠ę̶̧̨̧̟̯̱͖̾͐t̵̪̣̭͍̜̠̭̝̂͜t̷͎̗̟̞̜̂̆͛̒͌͆͘ͅè̴̥̙̟͔͖̎͑͌̇̀̆͘r̶̰̫̬̩̲̪̀̐ ̴̨̜̹̼̼̜̘̱̉̅̾̈́̈̌͗͠w̸͈̲̹̜͝h̵͍̪̫͓̹͓̒͒͗͋͘ͅe̵̲̎͐͗͐̐̾͑̓͘n̵͕̋̍͂ ̶̻̬̣̣͖͛̃̽́̓ͅy̶̢̡̜̻̙̗͉̖͓̝̿͌͗̍̏̄͒ỏ̶̱̖͓̙̪̼̺̆̔̍̀̊u̷̝͕͛̀̄̃͐̅̊̓́͘ ̷̢̺̤͇̤͉̿͛̇̀̉̕ͅḑ̷̛̘̺͕̹̲͋̇ọ̶͍̗̼̫͍̤͌̾̋̇̐̉!̸̰̼̪̮̱̼͊̿͊͜

I quickly shook my head, more to clear the intrusive thought than to object. "I can't play for long. I have to get this done and get home. I promise we can have our fun next time, okay?" I politely declined, knowing I wasn't going to keep that promise.

"Ugh, you're such a tease. Alright, what did you want to discuss?" Equius asked as he started pushing me off of his lap.

(𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓈𝓈. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓋.) "Is everything we ordered included in the cargo? You have been known to lose some of our orders in travel." I sat down across from the Heir in one of the chairs.

"Yes, I'm sure that there's everything included in your order. If something hasn't shown up yet, you can bring it up with me directly. I'd love for another excuse to see you again." He flirted.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that would be something to be taken lightly. We have to manage our orders and we can't do that if we don't have our supplies." I tried to make him regain focus.

"But you're so uptight, maybe you just need to let loose a little. We have your order, there's no need to be so uppity about it." Equius joked.

"Equius. I'm serious. I can't just play around with you all the time. I have a job to take care of. I have responsibilities." I huffed at him, maybe if I displayed how irritated I was, he'd listen. I got a ping on my phone, meaning that the truck is almost ready and I should be finishing this up.

"Let's just shuck our responsibilities for now and focus on how nice you look today. I love that blouse you're wearing. It suits you well. I-" He said before I cut him off.

"Alright, we're done here. You can settle yourself some other time, I've got to go." I rolled my eyes and stood up. I made my way to the door and Equius caught up behind me.

"Come on, I was only joking. We've got just a little while longer. Can I at least-" He started.

"No. We. Are. DONE. here." I shouted and walked off. I made it out of the ship and stormed my way to the car. "Fire her up, we're blowing this popsicle stand!" I yell. I notice Eridan watching me but not following. I yell in his direction before getting in the car.

Eridan got in the car and we sat in silence for the entire ride. I was uncomfortable, but I was too mad at what happened to vent to Eri. He probs wouldn't want to listen to my bullshit anyway. It's whatever. I can handle myself just fine.