002; give me her number

( 🎞 ⤾·˚👒 ༘ ◡ )
TWO

── "JACK, TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO GIVE ME OLIVIA'S NUMBER!" daniel hollered out as he entered jonah and corbyn's home, throwing an empty water bottle at his head from across the room.

"ouch- what the fuck!"

"jack! tell your friend to stop stalking my best friend" holiday brie moore told jack as she as well walked in through the front door, giving daniel a harsh stink eye as she did so.

"wait, does she think of me as a stalker?" daniel stopped in his tracks, turning his body towards the girl with a confused expression lying on his face.

"please! as if she'd give your existence the light of day," hollie laughed, responding to daniel as she let herself fall onto the couch next to jack. "if you asked her what a seavey was, she'd think it's a fish."

"i thought you said you were only a fan of her work, not into her," corbyn butted in teasingly from his spot on the couch, holding a smug look as he kept his eyes trained on the tv.

"is he brain dead or did he forget about those few obsessive limelights?" daniel asked the others in the room as he pointed to the brunette, not daring to give him a glance.

"he's right, if daniel literally admitted he liked her, fans would hate it. they're already going berserk from him just admitting to be 'a fan of her work.'" jonah reasoned as he grabbed himself a water from the kitchen.

"is it bad that i'm laughing while scrolling through the hate comments our limelights left?" zach chuckled lowly under his breath, letting his finger scroll through the multiple comments left on olivia primrose harris's instagram post.

"hollie, just give me her number!" daniel begged with a whine.

"no, go use her dm's," the blonde retorted, trying to get the boy away from her as she leaned into jack's side.

"i have been." daniel deadpanned. "for the last year and a half."

"wow. those must be embarrassing." jonah mumbled while taking a sip of his chilled water, earning a scowled expression from daniel.

"jack, help me out here!" daniel pleaded in a groan "we're in a band and you've known me longer-"

"and if he still wants a girlfriend by the end of the day, i'm sure he'll do the right thing," hollie's voice was sweet as she gave an overly exaggerated smile towards jack, who looked between the pair with dumbfounded eyes.

"i- uh....sorry daniel," jack gave him a weak smile before throwing an arm over hollies shoulders, signaling he was siding with his girlfriend, who stuck her tongue out at daniel to celebrate her win.

"dude! c'mon!" daniel grumbled, throwing his arms out in defeat before collapsing onto the couch as well.

"whipped." zach said under his breath before a throw pillow was aggressively shot his way, smacking him straight in the face.

"what do i have to do to have you give me her number?" daniel threw his head back onto the couch pillows, his head turned to have a view of hollie.

"hmm, do you know chris hemsworth?" the blonde inquired, causing jack to turn his head to her with a perked eyebrow.

"i'm in a band, not a marvel cast list. how the fuck would i know him?" daniel asked rhetorically with a scoff and narrowed eyes.

"fine, zayn malik?"

"no,"

"calum hood?"

"nope."

"...mac miller?"

"hols, he's dead." daniel blinked, giving her an unbelievable look.

"rip my guy," corbyn kissed his fist before raising it high in the air.

"well, looks like you're out of luck then," hollie said with pursed lips, throwing her legs up onto jack's lap.

"i'm forever blaming my singleness on you," the blonde boy voiced with a look of disappointment that hollie tried her best to ignore.

key word, tried. hollie isn't one to regret all the choices she didn't make. she already had a truck load of overthinking to do at night.

"fine." hollie let out with a huff, not wanting to deal with the foreseeable endless comments of him blaming his love life on her.

"fine?" daniel repeated, causing everyone else in the room to look at the pair with perked ears.

"i'll invite her as my plus one to coreys twenty-fourth birthday dinner," she sighed, watching how daniel's face lit up with excitement.

"but!" the girl interjected with a shout, making sure she didn't boost his ego too much. "you aren't her type, just saying"

"yeah, until she actually meets him" jonah emitted with a smirk, causing hollie to roll her eyes at his obnoxious comment that left a smirk on daniels lips.

"when she rejects you in person, don't come crying to me about it," hollie said seriously towards the blonde, letting her gaze wander back to the tv screen.

"a girl? rejecting a seavey? ha, never."

SUNNY SPEAKS
corey 💙

i think im officially obsessed w this book.

and go me im on such a updating roll!! i promise to reply to all comments tomorrow afternoon, after i finally going out with a guy- 

even though ive known him for what feels like months now, my anxiety is through the roof and seems to be escalating towards mars

stay hydrated, eat well, stream harry styles and watch a comfort show (mine is gilmore girls, totally recommend)

love you!!!