Isabel walked into Pops looking for her mom.

When she found her Mom she was sitting in a booth next to a red headed women. Isabels mom smiled all the time but this time it was different. Almost like she was alone with this women in a room with many people but only that red headed lady she took interest too.

She knew her mom was into girls, but Jennifer doesn't like labels so her saying is "I like anybody who has a great personality."

Jennifer was just listening into what Cheryl was talking about, until her daughter caught her eye.

"What's caught your attention Brownie?"

"That's my daughter." Jennifer said motioning for her daughter to come over and join them.

Cheryl took a look at the young girl. She was pretty and by the way Jennifer described her Cheryl already knew she was going to get along with Isabel really well.

Isabel walked over and looked at the red headed women. She was gorgeous no doubt, and she gave off Queen Bee vibes, which Isabel thought was awesome.

"Hey Izzy, this is a very good friend of mine from
High school. Cheryl Blossom" Jennifer introduced Isabel.

Cheryl as in the women who mom couldn't stop talking about? Isabel thought

Isabel shook Cheryls hand while saying "Hello, I'm Isabel, Jennifer's daughter. Its lovely to meet you, Cheryl."

"And it is a pleasure to meet you." Cheryl smiled.

Isabel sat down beside her mother "so what are you two talking about?"

"So, Cheryl offered for us to stay at her place for the whole reunion, if that's alright with you." Jennifer mentioned.

Cheryl was internally hoping that Isabel would agree.

"I'm down." Isabel agreed.

The three walked past all their friends

"You guys are going so soon?" Betty asked.

"Yeah we are going to get our things to stay with Cheryl. We'll see you guys soon." Jennifer said.

Cheryl and Isabel walked out but Jennifer looked back at Kevin and he gave her a knowing wink. Jennifer rolled her eyes and Fangs was so confused so their secret from years ago might come out over the reunion.

Cheryl still had her iconic red convertible. Isabel really liked it so she drove with Cheryl to the hotel and bonded over their similarities.

When they both got their suitcase they packed it in the car.

When they arrived at thistle house Isabel was amazed.

"Holy crap, this house is huge." Isabel complimented.

The three entered the house. "So you redecorated since the last time I've been here." Jennifer noticed.

"Yes I gotten bored over the years so I decided to change some things."

Cheryl had to admit, she hated it here. The house was to big it made everything feel lonely when there was only two people living in the house. She needed more then some things changed, she needed everything changed.

Jennifer smiled and walked in.

Nana Rose rolled out from the corner.

"Cheryl is tha- Jennifer!!" She exclaimed noticing the women she absolutely adored for years.

"Nana Rose, it's so great to see you again." Jennifer said walking over to the elder.

Jennifer couldn't believe she was still alive after all this time, but she was so grateful she was. Jennifer have a gentle hug while Cheryl adored the reunion between the two.

Isabel was so amazed on how many people her mother knew.

"Oh Jennifer, who is this gorgeous young lady?" Nana Rose questioned

"This is my daughter Isabel. Isabel this is Nana Rose, Cheryls Nana." Jennifer introduced.

Jennifer walked over to Cheryl.

"It's so good to see her again." Jennifer mumbled watching the older lady and the youngest lady talk.

Cheryl glanced at her in adoration.
"Come Brownie, I'll show you to your rooms"

Once Isabel was settled in Cheryl shows Isabel to her room. Cheryl made sure that Isabel took the room right across from hers.

"Cheryl, I can't thank you enough for this." Jennifer once again thanked.

"Brownie, you are always welcome here, so make yourself at home and have a nice sleep." Cheryl said in a sweet tone.

Jennifer nodded and headed into her room.

Cheryl couldn't help but smile when she was lying in her bed. She thought about how everything felt depressing and lonely ever since Highschool ended and her and Toni broke up. But then Jennifer can walk into her life again and light everything back up like it was many years back when they were a thing.

Jennifer was in her bed thinking about how much she missed Cheryl over the years.

They both missed each other.