PG x PG (Purple Guy x Phone Guy)

This is realy old and kinda cringe but take it anyways.

“I've done some things in my life
That you may think are crazy
A little different from the rest
I get my pleasure from the pain”
“vin?”
“I've got some ghosts who follow me
You may think I'm crazy
But in the night I know I feel alright”
“vinny?”
“Well I see spirits all around me
As I try to understand
What makes me do the things I do
To everyone around me
And I bet you never knew
I could have regrets for all the things
That make you see red
But all I see is purple instead”vincent shout that last part as he was in tears now
“vincent , come here”
He quickly ran over and buried his head in my chest, he was having another fight with his ex-wife, about the kids and what not. Vincent never even remotely liked her, he saw her as nothing more than a friend but his parents took advantage of the situation and forced him to marry her. The thing was me and Vincent were dating at the time but he couldn't tell his parents because they were against gays. He also never wanted children, Clara, his ex-wife or at the time wife had raped him to get her pregnant.  Even though vincent never wanted kids he still loved them, all three of them, yea, clara raped him three times or more just so he would stay with her for the kids sake, and when she found out we were dating she went ballistic and on a rant about how we are going the hell and we didn't deserve a place on this earth, she also told vincent's parents that he was “cheating” on her and that he was gay, lets just say that didn’t end well. Now they’ve gotten a divorce and me and vincent could live our lives happily, no, clara showed up at his doorstep the other day with the kids saying that they needed a place to say, although she technically just dropped off the kids and left for the remainder of the day and didn't come back until really late at night. She stayed at me and vincents place for a few days now every day it was a new fight about something, most of the time it was just clara yelling at vincent while he just stood there quiet and crying, clara would fight anywhere, at the store, right in front of the kids, even when he tried to something nice to her she would yell at him. I’ve yelled at her a few times in defense of vincent but he always just tells me “go make sure the kids are okay”. He was currently sobbing with his head buried in my chest, this time the fight was about who should get custody of the kids, i think the answer is pretty obvious but clara still thinks she can win custody because she's the female in their relationship, little does she know i've been recording even thing shes said to vincent and me, all their fights, the court date is tomorrow, we’ll see who wins.

The next day
It the next day and we are in the court, the judge also said that he's gonna let the kids tell him who they want to stay with. It went like every other court meeting except when I presented my evidence of her yelling at vin and the kids and she got charged for abuse, domestic violence and domestic dispute, it ended with me and vin getting full custody of the kids. We have decent jobs, vin is the owner of afton robotics and he makes music in his spare time, i’m a night/dayguard at freddy fazbears and i also co-own afton robotics.

630 words in the story above.
The song at the beginning is "purple" by Mandopony