xiii. stream

PRESENTING . . . TEENAGE ROMANCE

              TEENAGE ROMANCE

KATE WOKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING GETTING READY FOR THE DAY, she looked through her closet before finally finding something to wear

She left her hair the same and only put on rings and left the room seeing that everyone was in Tubbo's house expect her.

She entered the house greeting his parents and Lani before going over to his room seeing everyone there. "Thank you guys for leaving me." She send them a sarcastic smile dropping herself into the sofa.

"No problem!" Ranboo said to her throwing her a pillow. "Quackity invited us to Jackbox with him." Tubbo said entering the room going over to his chair.

"How will we play if there is only one monitor." Crystal said eating bacon and giving a piece to Tayloe and Kate.

"Ranboo would set his up there," he pointed to the other side of the room. "And you girls can go to Lani's she said she's okay with it," Tubbo said making them nod their head just as Tommy enterd.

"Take it back," Tubbo said. "Two will be in each monitor." Everyone went to their partner which was Taylor and Tommy, Crystal and Ranboo leaving Kate with Tubbo.

QUACKITY IS LIVE!

JACKBOX??? WITH KATE, RANBOO, CRYSTAL, TOMMY, TAYLOE AND THE FERAL BOYS????

stream clips!

"You guys need to vote!" Quackity laughed clapping his hands together as no one voted expect the audience, "you aren't voting either!" Kate said back to him.

"We don't talk about that-"

............

"Okay, this is a warm up round, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE FUNNY!" Quackity said as Tubbo started to chock on his water.

"Tubbo, shut up." Tommy said making Kate laugh along with Crystal and Taylor. "Crystal, have you ever played this?" Quackity asked Crystal who shook her head.

"Never,"

"I- KARL YOU NEVER SHOWED HER HOW TO PLAY?"

"WHAT!?" Almost everyone from the group shouted into the mic expect the Karl and Quackity who already knew this.

"BROTHER?!" TYlor said making Crystal nod her head, "they didn't know?" Karl asked his sister who shook her head.

"To be fair, he's my half brother-"

"STILL BROTHER!"

..............

They continued to play Jackbox and then went off to others as they all laughed. At some point they all stopped playing at shared funny stories.

"Ranboo thought that toys could come to life when the door closes." Kate informed them smiling widely. "HEY, IN TOY STORY THEY COME ALIVE!"

"Breaking news, in a movie." Crystal said putting a hand on his shoulder. "He's going to cry- OW!" Ranboo threw a pillow at her.

"Crystal thought that if she didn't talk to her toys it was a sin," Karl said sending everyone off in laughter. "WHAT!" Quackity spoke close to the microphone.

Crystal turned pink getting closer to the microphone, "whenever I see you I will fight you."

................

"I could get in a car accident and no one would notice." Kate said wipping a fake tear. "True," Ranboo nodded.

"No, I'll notice." Tubbo spoke softly looking down at her. She lifted her head up and smiled at him before looking over at Ranboo, "HA! SUCK ON THAT!"

.....................

After 2 hours of streaming they said their goodbyes to the stream and decided to spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

end stream!

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" Taylor asked entering the room where everyone was at looking over at Crystal who shrugged.

"Guess it wasn't so important." Crystal said not meeting a certain dirty blonde hair boys gaze.

"Not important that your brother is Karl Jacobs?" Ranboo asked looking over at Crystal, something in his eyes showing hurt that she didn't tell at least him.

Crystal opened her mouth turning her body over at him somewhat hurting her seeing him look like that. "Well-"

"At least we know why you giggle a lot, I love those giggles." Taylor sighed deeply going into the sofa closing her eyes. Ranboo took this time to stand up and walk away from the group.

"Wait, Ranboo-"

"Go talk to him." Kate said to her nodding her head over at Ranboo who left the room. Crystal nodded and stood up quickly following him out.

celeste speaks!

I don't know how to write Jackbox

Also next chapter is going to be more about Ranboo and Crystal