↻yon╎parting ways

At the very same park and the same bench that they first met, Choso was sitting on the bench while waiting for the girl.

He was nervous.

Geto's words are still ringing in his mind.

The male was deep in thought that he didn't notice someone had sat beside him.

"Choso-san?"

The voice had snapped Choso from his thoughts and he looked beside him only to see the girl he's been waiting for.

"Oh...Y/n…" he mumbled.

The girl smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, it's me, the one and only L/n Y/n," she chuckled.

Choso stared at her and he could feel pain from his heart.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked after she noticed how nervous and sad the male looked.

Choso stared at her for a while before taking a deep breath.

"Actually...I want to tell you something important…"

Y/n nodded slowly as she could feel her heart beat rapidly.

"Buuut, before you say anything. Here, I want to give you this," Y/n said and roamed her hand inside her bag.

She took out a yakisoba bun, two onigiris and two banana milk.

"Here, these three are for you," she said and gave him the yakisoba bun, one onigiri and one banana milk.

Choso stared at the food in hands and looked up at the girl.

"Everytime we meet, you always bring new food for me to try," he said with a small smile on his face.

"Because I want you to try it. You already live more than 100 years and I'm sad that you never eat any awesome food in this era," Y/n sighed and smiled.

Choso nodded and slowly unwrapped the yakisoba bun's plastic.

"Oh, by the way, what did you want to tell me? Sounds serious…"

Choso stopped what he's doing.

He stared at the food in his hand and slowly shook his head.

"Nevermind, I will tell you later. Let's just enjoy the time we have now," he said and continued unwrapping the plastic.

Y/n stared at him and laughed.

"You said it like you're going to die soon."

Choso shrugged his shoulders and took a bite from his bun.

While he was savouring the taste, Y/n stared at him, taking every detail of his face like she's going to forget his face tomorrow.

"What...is this?"

Y/n blinked her eyes twice and saw Choso's face expression was in disbelief.

"That is yakisoba bun. So, like, you put yakisoba inside the bun, like a hotdog but instead of sausage, it's yakisoba. Please tell me you at least know what a hotdog is," Y/n explained.

Choso nodded slowly and looked at Y/n.

"I have heard of hotdog but never eat it," he said and continued to eat the rest of his bun.

Y/n sighed and gave him a sad smile.

"You know, Choso-san. Everyday, I just pity you more than I should."

The girl sat up straight and started to eat her onigiri.

"Oh, banana milk."

Y/n looked over to Choso and nodded.