i want you more than friends

Max and El were cuddling in eleven's bedroom,el had strong feelings more max but didn't know if max felt the same way as her so she decided not to tell them. What el didn't know is that max is in love with her and has been since the first day she met her. Max finally decided to break the awkward silence between them.

Max:"ummmm el can we talk?" She laid looking around and making eye contact with el

El:"of course we can,what's wrong maxie?" After hearing that nickname come out of el's mouth she went silent again burying her face in el's neck shy and embarrassed,el stroked Max's hair and pulled Max's chin up so she would make eye contact with them beautiful eyes that she could get lost in. Max got all shy and started to blush well can you blame her their lips were inches apart,el finally decided to break the distance and smash her lips onto Max's surprising max at the least. She didn't feel max kiss back so she pulled away but was pulled back and the kiss got deeper. They pulled away breathing heavily looking into eachother's eyes and leaning their foreheads against eachother's smiling.

El:"you don't know how long I've been waiting to do that maxie" el said giving max a peck on the lips and max kissed back not being able to hold back anymore she flipped el over onto her back and started grinding into her making el moan out loud. Max stopped and went to get off el but was stopped by a hand pulling her back and el smashing her lips onto hers. She put her hand near el's pyjama shorts and asked for permission which el nodded too,she slid her hand into el's shorts and bringing her long slender finger to tease el's wet folds making el buck her hips in pleasure. She began rubbing faster and harder putting more pressure making el moan louder.

El:"fuck me daddy please!" Max looked around at her shocked when she said and she realised what she said making her blush in embarrassment.

Max:"I love it call me daddy more baby"   Max said sliding two fingers into el making her gawk in pleasure,el grabbed her hand pushing the fingers in deeper making it that spot deep inside of her making her scream out in pleasure. Max moved her fingers faster,harder and deeper until el couldn't take it anymore. El was clenching around her fingers so she knew el was close but she pulled her fingers out and got up. El whimpered from the loss of feeling of fingers inside of her. Max came back to the bed with a big dildo in her hand and slid it slowly into el making her squirm and grip the bed sheets,she slowly lifted el up and guided her hips up and down slowly el got the hint and started riding the dildo as fast as she possibly could but she got tired very quickly and needed max to take over.

El:"Take over daddy please" el whimpered not being able to ride it anymore falling into Max's chest,max reached down gripping onto the dildo starting to slowly move in and out of el making her shake in pleasure and over sensitivity,Max moved it faster and harder making el squirt all over the dildo and the bed sheets but that didn't stop max from fucking her. El enjoyed how max took control of her,she leaned into max taking the dildo even tho she couldn't take it anymore and it was hurting she loved it and she felt close again she cummed hard screaming into Max's neck biting hard,max pulled the dildo out of el and put a vibrator inside of her making her moan from over sensitivity. She leant against the headboard and putting her arms around el's waist so she can lean back against her chest,she turned the vibrator onto the highest setting making el throw her head back onto Max's shoulder and came the third time that night. Max pulled the vibrator out of el as she knew el wouldn't be able to take no more. She got up to get a wash cloth to clean el up with and she jolted from the over sensitivity.

Max:"im sorry baby it's all done now" she laid down pulling el into her arms and el buried her face in Max's neck.

El:"maxie what are we?" El asked cutely

Max:"whatever you want us to be baby" max said stroking her hair lightly

El:"will you be my girlfriend max?" Max went silent and she panicked thinking that max was gonna reject her and max saw the panic in her eyes.

Max:"Relax babygirl of course I'll be yours girlfriend,I love you" she said pulling el closer into her arms.

El:"I love you too,goodnight maxie" el said snuggling closer to max and both of them fell asleep peacefully in eachother's arms.

🖤The End🖤