ARMY TO BTS 💜

(Recommended to listen to the song while reading)

When I heard about you, I never thought I would like you. When I listened to you, I didn't understand you. When I was feeling down, I was looking for you. When I was lost, I hadn't yet found you. And when I finally gave you a chance, I fell in love with you. Now, my heart races a little more every time I hear you. Who would have thought that I found my refuge in you? But, why am I writing this if I know that you won't read it? Why am I feeling broken now? Maybe cause I know that I am living in a fantasy? In my imagination... 

I consider myself a hard independent woman who wants to build an empire. I have big dreams, big hopes in this world. I want to be part of that percentage that makes this world a better place. I want to be able to influence others in doing the best for them, in doing the right thing not only for them, for their future, but for those who surround them. But, am I being too idealistic? Maybe, maybe I am... Over the years, I have been able to see how people are. Not that I did not see it before, but now with more maturity and more meaningfulness to me and to those whom I love. We cannot change everyone in this world. But putting our small grain adds to the pile. 

You came to my life to enlighten it

You came to my life to enlighten it. Ever since I heard you, the deep meanings in your songs, the melodies of your voices. I have found my tranquility. But at the same time, I have found my conflict... I find myself crying when you are happy, mad, sad, and mostly when I see you being hated. In this world, we face a lot of discrimination and hatred. How can other humans be so cruel? Don't they have a heart? Who hurt them so much that they are willing to hurt others to "feel" good? Why YOU? Are they jealous of you because you are growing more and more and gaining more hearts? .... sadly, yes... that's what fame does. You have lovers but you will also have haters. 

Please always have your ARMY in mind, the good moments you have shared with us. Cherish those moments. Those are the ones that matter the most! We don't like to see you sad :( you are our happiness :) and if you are upset :( we are too :'( ... If their feelings are to hate, then let them but NEVER let them affect the beautiful person that you are, your soul, your feelings! People will talk, hate, and be all negative. But at the end of the day, you are being loved and protected by millions of us! 💜

We are still and will forever be walking with you because WE ARE YOUR ARMY! We are your shield! We are the protectors who, even though you don't see us every day, will become the prey to protect the predators

We are still and will forever be walking with you because WE ARE YOUR ARMY! We are your shield! We are the protectors who, even though you don't see us every day, will become the prey to protect the predators. We have a unique bond in this world, we are incomparable. Please always have a genuine smile for us, but also know that everything that hurts you hurts us. We want to be your armor for all those bullets. You are growing and so are we! 

YOU DESERVE THE ABSOLUTE BEST, YOU DESERVE TO BE BTS, YOU ARE BTS!!!! WE CAN MAKE IT RIGHT!!!! #ARMYFOREVER #ARMYDIARY #BTSARMY #IPURPLEYOU #BORANHAE 

💜  💜  💜  💜  💜  💜  💜  💜  💜  💜  💜  💜