Chapter Two-Exorcism

I

"The night of exorcism is so sweet...Let thy Demons dwell in the bosom of girls...You like girls don't you Priest? Young girls..As they walk down the cobbled roads of London Town, and sinning for the Ripper's judgement", the Demon asked.

      "I have my morals...", answered Father Donald.

      "Morals! Bah! You have no morals; you have nothing but sin. Sin for the damned; sin for those who trespass; sin for those who act against God and Jesus Christ, the False One...So, piss on your soul, Priest; piss on your soul...And desire your true feelings of evil", the Demon said.

         "I won't talk to a liar; a deciever", said Father Donald. He grabbed his purple colored cassock, To his left he had The Bible; a Crucifix; Holy Water; and garlic. He prayed for divine intervention....Then, he turned to the Demon.

         "In the name of Je...", Father Donald begun, but, in the house of the damned, the room shook; the tables rocked; and the windows broke, like an Earthquake.

            "JESUS CHRIST DOESN'T BELONG IN HERE, PRIEST! THEY TOOK HIM AWAY A LONG TIME AGO...AND THE JEWS KILLED HIM ON THAT CROSS...AND THEY CRUCIFIED HIM...NOW, TAKE THY CHAINS OFF, PRIEST...OR YOU'LL BE PISSED ON...AND CRUCIFIED", the Demon warned; shouted.

            "SILENCE, DEMON!", Father Donald splashed Holy Water on the Demon's face.

             The Demon didn't scream.

               "Bah! I am a God...Don't use childish water on me, Priest...I can stop your heart by thinking about it...Now, please stab yourself in the heart...And bleed out like the other humans I've possessed", the Demon said, as if bored with the Exorcism rite.

Page 6