𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

margot robbie ascaelemin

margot robbie
as
caelemin

paul wesleyasstefan salvatore

paul wesley
as
stefan salvatore

・*˚⁺‧͙ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒

zoë kravitz       isarea
   cody fern     weylin hunt
tvd cast         themselves

I'll survive.

Somehow I always do.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

For humans, fae were part of fairytales they were told as children. Stories where they would graciously bestow gifts like dresses made of the softest silk or jewelry that amplifies its owner's beauty. These fae are part of the seasonal courts, who were so loved for their grace and generosity that the humans wrote stories to commemorate them.

However with good comes evil and it lays within the solar courts.

The solar courts were the vicious ones. They tore through flesh like paper and adored spilled blood, the chase of their prey was a thrill unlike any other. They called it the Wild Hunt. And Caelemin loved it almost as much as her mate or a woman she thought was her mate.

After finding out the woman she was supposed to spend eternity with was merely using her until she got bored Caelemin decides to satisfy her heartbreak by feeding on the energy of another fae. A crime in her world punishable by death.

While fleeing for survival she stumbles upon a portal to another realm and can't help but take the chance to escape, jumping through it she lands in the center of a boarding house surrounded by unknown faces. Caelemin soon realizes the problems of the human world are the least of her worries especially when it comes in the form of Stefan Salvatore, for the ones from her world are set on hunting her down.

And they won't leave without her head on a silver platter. 

✩✩✩✩

( 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫! ) i do not own vampire diaries unfortunately or any characters/universes related to the series. all rights go to julie plec and the writer of the book series l.j. smith. i only own caelemin and any other original characters that might be added on later in the story.

( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! ) this story contains explicit language, sexual content, graphic acts of violence, and discussions of mental illness. if any of these things are sensitive to you please do not continue on, your mental health comes first.

( 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞! ) i've had so much fun developing this story. a special thanks to @papertides for letting me bring this beautiful plot to life and for all of you who are reading this.