Leaders •Chapter 8•

1st P.O.V
  "Willow what are you doing?!" Mimi exclaimed, putting her hand on her shoulder. Willow moved her shoulder away and grabbed a sharpened pocket knife out of her shorts pocket.
   "Soldiers, you can go back to your training. I and the T.S.P will handle this." The fake Willow said, pulling out her gun, and aiming it at me. My eyes widened, as Willow stepped in front of me. The soldiers lowered their guns and walked off, not taking their eyes off the event. The fake Willow smirked and held her aim. "Don't worry. If you hold still, it'll be quick!" She said as the T.S.P members held their weapons.
  "Haha, you idiot. We already got the potions. We stole them. We cured those two." Willow said, thinking quickly. She pointed behind her, to Zizzy and Pony. We saw the T.S.P member's eyes go wide, and they panicked.
  "You what!? Where are they now?!" The fake Willow demanded, shaking her gun at us. Pony then realized what Willow was going at.
  "Listen, we'll show you, only under two conditions. One, you come with us ALONE. Two, you let us go. All of us." Pony demanded. The fake Willow sighed, as she thought for a moment.
  "Deal. But I keep my gun out, and you guys walk in front of me." She said, gripping the gun tighter.
    "Deal," Willow said, putting her knife back in her shoe. She had a confident look, as we walked with the fake Willow, and past the T.S.P members. Willow smirked at me and whispered in my ear. "(Y/N). When I hold your hand tight, show that you feel sick." I nodded slightly at her words. "Thanks, Sweetheart. I'll get you the cure soon. We have one potion left at our new base." I tilted my head at her, confused. New base? We're with the T.S.P...Maybe we have to stay with Zizzy, Pony, Mimi, and Giraffy for a while...
   "Walk faster." The other Willow demanded, spinning the barrel on her revolver. She rolled her eyes. "I need to get back to MY team." Willow made a fist with her hand,  as she glared at the ground. She muttered something, but I couldn't hear it. The fake Willow couldn't either. "What was that?" She asked, still being smug. Willow stopped dead in her tracks, as anger arose in her eyes. She muttered it again, this time a little louder. The fake Willow walked to her and smirked.
    "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" She mocked, as she lowered the gun to her side. Willow finally let all her anger out.
     "I said...IT'S MY TEAM!" Willow pounced on top of her, pinning her down. She used her right hand to told her hands behind her back, and her left kept her head pinned to the dirt.
     "Pathetic! You can never be a leader!" The fake Willow mocked more. She dropped her gun whilst struggling. Willow looked at me, with an evil expression.
      "You've been holding back, haven't you, (Y/N)? The urge to infect?" I stared down at her with my (F/C) eyes, as I looked at the fake Willow. "Don't worry. You can have her."