Chapter 3 | horny feeling

"Y/NNNNNN~" Gojo yells out as both the men has lost you in your own domain."up here!" You said as the men looked up to see a fabulous figure setting on what looks like a shit ton of flowers and skeletons wearing an outfit that's flower themed with a flower crown with a skeleton details.  "This seems unreal" Nanami said as the cold air got both if the boys making them shiver. "Brrrr~ its cold in here🚶‍♀️where do i turn off the air conditioner ??" Gojo said as Nanami put his hand on his forhead of the embarrassing dumbass question Gojo's ass thought was a great idea to ask."there's no air conditioner🧍 the cold is just there i guess" Y/N shrugged but almost let out a laugh. "WELL LETS GET OUT OF HERE I'M GONNA DIE OF LOW THE TEMPERATURE IS" "then die?!?!" Nanami said to Gojo with a confused but serious look on his face only to Make the blue eyed boy shiver more. " alright, i think thats enough, lets get out of here" Y/N said taking the boys and them out the domain retuning Y/N back to their original outfit. "Alrighty so Nanami, what are your opinions on my new assistant" Gojo said with a smile putting his arm around y/n's shoulder waiting for the compliments he's gonna get. " they are fine, I expected more. I will leaving now i have things i need to get done" Nanami said then turning he back and leaving making Gojo's  expression go from happy to disappointed. "Man i thought he was gonna shower  you with compliments, don't worry y/n  to me i think you're pretty strong...... but not strong enough to defeat the one and only Gojo sa-" "boy shut your ass up with that damn stupid ass line of yours" Gojo then gets interrupted by Y/N making Gojo get kind of embarrassed of getting dissed by his own assistant. " alright there's really not much to do now so you can go home" Gojo said giving Y/N a warm smile " ugh finally i was getting tired of yo ass ranting left and right i almost told your ass to shut the fuck up, anyways imma go home and rest as i should bye sir Gojo <3" Y/N said walking a away from gojo leaving that white haired man standing like 🧍.

Y/N goes home and goes to their room jumping into their bed then immediately screaming into the pillow. " THAT NANAMI FUCKER WAS SO HOT BITCH LIKE BRO MY LEGS OPEN" Y/N said loudly but not too to the point their mom hears them. Y/N then starts getting a lil horny for the fine gentlemen they just met. You put hand in your pants and starts jacking off/fingering to the thought of that man Nanami railing the fuck out of you making you forget your name. "Hmmm mmm ahh~~" you softly moan not wanting to get loud so your mom doesn't hear but loud enough for "Nanami" to hear. "Mmm~ oh Nanami~ don't make me beg for ittt~~" you said going with a slow pace as the fantasies you're having in your head are getting wilder. "Please~ sir Nanami~~ right thereee.... go fasterrrr~~" you then start going a little faster then you were before. "Oh goshh~~ i never expected this from a guy like you~~~ yes don't stopp~~" you then start going faster and faster you're basically going 30 on the road still trying to keep quiet so your mom or anyone doesn't walk in and beat your ass. " fuckkkkkk~" you the cum so hard feeling the warm sticky substance fill your underwear and pants. "That was intense, fuck" you say throwing your head back trying to catch your breathe and taking your hand out of your pants. " Y/NNNN~ DINNERS ON THE TABLEEE" your mother says and you panic since your pants are still filled with cum " JUST A SECOND MOM I'M CHANGING" you say immediately running to the bathroom with a pair of new clothes in your hands locking the door and cleaning up the mess and changing into some nice pjs feeling refreshed and clean. As you walked out the bathroom you almost fall only to remember the intense orgasm you just that kind affected your walking, still wondering how you were running a few minutes ago you just shook it off and went down to eat with your family.

"Mann, y/n you took so long the food was gonna cool up. Your mom's cooking is to die for <3 come on eat up before it cools down" your dad says tapping the seat signaling you to sit down. "Sooo... hows your new job?" Your mom said in a happy tone  proud of her little Y/N finally getting high paying job, no we weren't poor. They just wanted y/n to be rich and successful in the future so that y/n could be happy. " its great, just met up with one of my manger's colleagues and he was kind :) " y/n said clearly lying so her mom doesn't pull up to Nanami's house and beat him up for being rude."well thats lovely" your mom says as you all cheers to your success and enjoy a meal your mom prepared. You head back to your room after a long day and go to sleep still thinking about that Nanami guy.