1

Amsterdam. What a beautiful city! Now for the true reason that im here, Harry, my dear, lets call him friend, Harry. I flew 2000km just to see him. By now u must think im crazy and well sorry to break it to you but i am crazy, bout him of course. 

Thank you! i say while closing the taxi door 

I start looking around, trying to find him through the crowd while also admiring the beautiful architecture and design of the buildings. I must admit that the reality was far more beautiful from the pictures and that fact thrilled me. As i look around i see a person waving my way and as i look more carefully i see a familiar face. I smile and start walking towards him. I am so nervous and i can tell he is too. As i arrive in front of him i look up, straight into his deep green eyes. We dont say anything for a while... we just stare. In the moment it felt like the best thing ever to look directly into your internet friend's eyes but i now realize how awkward it must've been for the people that were passing by.

 However i see him rising his hand slowly but as soon as his fingers are close to touching my left cheek he drops it back down as it never happened and i don't know how, out of disappointment i sigh. He slowly opens his mouth to say something but closes it again but to my surprise he raises his hand and this time, he stokes the back of his fingers across my cheeks and pushes my hair behind my ear.  I feel a shiver going down my spine from his touch. Ive never felt such thing before. He then hugs me while raising me a bit and i sneak my hands behind his neck and hug him tightly too. A weird need to play with his hair hit me when my hands accidentally touched it during the hug. I resist this weird need of playing with his hair as i whisper an almost silent "hi".

When he lets go off the hug he says an really faded 'hey' and to avoid the awkwardness i ask him quickly 'how are you' and as quickly as that he answers 'good but how are you' 

'im good' i answer as my palms are starting to sweat 

The tension between us was astronomical and i know he could feel it too. I wanted to ease the air a bit so i take a step back but as soon as i do so he catches my hand and pulls me into a kiss. My first kiss to be more exact. 

Isn't that what everyone wants? To have their first kiss with the person they love most? 

What a shame this is exactly the opposite of what really happened but before i tell you what really happened im gonna have to tell you a bit of a back story so you can actually understand whats actually going on...