𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 : 𝚛𝚎𝚍

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 - 𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝙲𝚄𝙽𝚉𝙰

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔
𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒚𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆."

RED WAS LOVE, a heart, soul, and roses

RED WAS LOVE, a heart, soul, and roses. Mercedes knew that red was always her color, from the notorious stain on her lips down to the rich velvet dress Thomas specifically chose for her-it was a dress fit for a queen, and Mercedes was the queen of Thomas Shelby, king of Birmingham. Red was rage, bloodshed, and wasted lives. There would be times that when she takes a glimpse of her hands, she would see the color of red too-the blood of people that died because of her; Iago, Marisol, their unborn child, and Miguel. The blood of the person that she killed, Jaime. Everything was red in her eyes.

"What happened to her?" Thomas asked as soon as they stepped foot inside The Garrison, his eyes falling down on Soledad, who's now frowning as she made her way towards Kate and her friends as if heaven and earth had collided that night. One more push at her and she'd definitely jump down someone's throat, Mercy let out a stifled laugh, "I tried applying some lipstick on her, she totally freaked out!"

Thomas smiled and lowered his face, snaking his hand around her waist, "You look fucking gorgeous," he whispered in her ear, "Can't wait to tear your dress in half," Thomas added, making her eyes widen in circles.

She slapped his chest playfully before looking around them, embarrassed that someone could hear his sordid words despite the loud music and chattering of the crowd. "What? 'M just telling the truth, love," he let out a laugh as he guides her towards the bar. Some blinders greeted both of them, to which they replied back with a smile.

The couple passed by John's table, "Keep him off whiskey," he said to him, pertaining to the youngest Shelby before taking the glass away. "You look good, luv!" John complimented, earning an earnest nod from Finn.

"Why, thank you," Mercy replied with a wink before snatching the glass from Thomas' grasp. They walked towards the end of the pub and watched the entirety of it, "They did a great job on refurbishing the place," she mentioned, nesting her head against his shoulder.

"They sure did, it's grand isn't it?" Thomas had always seen this coming, on how everything around him would change one day. They were going places, and that meant there would be consequences.