chapter 5

Kalynn's POV:

"i like you.." y/n says with a smile on her face.

after i hear those words i feel a smile appearing on my face.

"y/n...i like you too." i say with a huge smile on my face.

"soo...y/n will you be my girlfriend?" i say holding her hands.

"yes kalynn i will be your girlfriend." she says with a smile.

after she says yes i put both of my hands on her face and slowly leans in and kisses her.

"hey kay, let's watch a movie in your room!" she says getting under a blanket while interlocking our legs together.

"okay what movie..cruella or luca? i'm kinda in the mood for a disney movie." i say while looking at her.

"ouu cruella!!" she says smiling.

after the movie (Y/Ns POV)

"kalynn when should we tell the boys that we're dating?" i say while looking up at her.

"let's tell them now actually it's better to tell them now then for them to find out themselves." she says getting up out of her bed.

"okay let's go downstairs i believe their down there." i say walking out of the room.

"hey guys" kalynn says while sitting down on the couch petting beck.

"hey kalynn and y/n what's up?" hoover ask while getting a drink from the fridge.

"so we have tell you guys something but please don't tell the internet yet cause we want to do it first." i say while sitting on the floor the play with jade.

"okay we won't i promise." weston says pausing the tv.

"soo me and y/n are dating!!" kalynn says while hugging me from behind.

"I KNEW YOU GUYS LIKED EACH OTHER!!" aksel yells while laughing.

"i'm so happy for you guys!!" hoover says while hugging us.

"y/n koury welcome to the family man!" weston says jokingly.

"i love you guys" i say to all of them pulling them into a group hug.

A/N: i love this chapter so much :))