Petty

<Gotham 20xx>

                     (No one pov*)

    Damian's heart was broken, his boyfriend was gone. Left him for a woman. He really felt something for him, now he left Damian in the dust.

  Damian smirked when an orange tabby purred as it sat on his lap, Gentle pets lured it to sleep. Damian's boyfriend shouldn't have left him, then maybe he would have his cat back.

   Damian was a petty bitch okay? Hes not giving the guy who left him his cat, he did not deserve the fluff ball. Nor will he get it. Damian also stole is Wallet but that's besides the point. The point is Damian keeps getting his heart broken over and over, like a record on repeat.

    <Damian pov>

  I can't believe I ever loved that ass hat, he is such a jerk. A catless jerk, I laughed evilly. A bang on the door cut my laugh short. "YOU ASSWHOLE GIVE ME MY CAT BACK NOW",I walked up to the door, and put the cat up to it to meow. That really sent my ex into rage, he attempted to kick the door in. "TRY ME BITCH, I WATCHED ONE PIECE. I KNOW HIW TO FIGHT", I screamed, well that and I was raised by assassins, but that's besides the point again.

                       <No one pov>

Damian knew he did not need to be this petty, but there's no way in hell Damian is letting his ex go to HIS favorite restaurant with his new Hoe. "OHHHH heyyyy what brings you here", it might have been the weed he smoked but he was feeling pretty good about himself. "What are you doing here?", Nameless Ex grits out, because Damian refuses to acknowledge his name. "This is my restaurant I go to all the timeee, I mean we use to.. You know im the bathroom", Damian laughed as people looked at them disgusted. "OKAY THANK YOU FOR COMING YOU NEED-", Damian rudely cut in.

   "Well sorry I am staying, I like to wined and dined before you FUCK ME AGAIN", Damian said eating a piece of bread looking into his Ex's soul.

               -present time bats-

             <No one pov*>

  "What does that story have anything to do with being grounded?", Dick asks, stoner Damian shrugs. "Not sure", Dick sighed heavily, Jason smirked. "Kid you got some good stories", Damian shook his head, "Nah I have even told my best ones, these are just every day things", Damian replied seeming to zoning out.

   "OKAY", Dick slammed his Hand on Damian's shoulder, "apparently you all are grounded, You until leave", Damian scoffed, "knowing that ass I will be grounded there too, he'll hold a grudge", Jason bark a laugh as Alfred looking disappointed in all his grandkids. "Fair point", Tim Admitted, Damian rolled his eyes. "Just a few weeks ago he tried to ground me for stealing a shopping cart from a K mart and things", Damian said, "I don't even live at the manor", he adds.

  Dick rolled his eyes, that sounded like Bruce, Bruce still tries to do that. He guesses he's still the same with Dami. "Although he did something way worse.. CuT OF THE INTERNET", Damian almost cries at the very thought. "I COULD NOT WATCH NETFLIX PERIOD", Damian whines, Alfred frowns. "Master Damian, you act younger then your child version", Alfred deadpans, As Steph laughs.

                          <Steph pov*>

  Not that I would ever... but Dami is pretty cute when he hits puberty. He's funny and acts like a mixture of everyone. It's kind of fun to see everyone contribute a little thing to Dami, he's like my baby brother. "Hey Dami before you go back, you should come to a party the titans are hosting", I said as I caught up with him going towards his room. He shrugs, "Sure why not.. It's not drug free is it?", Damian asked fearfully. I laughed shaking my head, "Bring whatever you want, I will come get you okay?", he nods He walks off to a room Alfred made up for him.

                  <No one pov*>

Tim felt horrible, some how he was getting side effects from last night. "Timber", Dick banged on the door, "Hurry up, I left Lil D's soap in there. He needs to take a bath", Tim sighed getting up from the toilet. If he felt this horrible over some weed, what would happen tonight?

  Dick tsked, "That's what you get for doing drugs", Tim rolled his eyes walking off from his brother. This was going to be a long day...

      <Stoner Dami Pov*>

    I felt tired, I was homesick. On top of that, I DONT HAVE WEED LEFT THIS IS TERRIBlLE. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME CIVIL AND CALM. I HAVE TO FIND A DEALER FOR NOW. This party has to have something Spicy, I will bring the spicy. They don't call me spicy Wayne for nothing, I'm the spice. "Older Master Damian, good morning"; Alfred greeted, it made my heart hurt that he could not do this with the others he has never met. "Morning", I said taking a seat, "Wassup", my younger self did not look impressed. "Why are you such a disappointment", He asked me seriously, "Brucie asks me that all the time", No one goodnight or as funny as I did. Eh, their loss.

       <No one Pov*>

"Say Jason, you know any good dealers", Damian asked once in private, He shrugged, "o could ask some of my men, what'd you looking for?", Damian shrugged. "Weed and surprise me", Jason got a evil glint in his eyes, Damian sighed.  He was going to regret this wasn't he? But he was going to a party, so trying new things was not out of the picture. "I'm going to act like I didn't hear that", Dick said with his Arms crossed. Jason hid his laughs at His brothers lameness.

   "Dick don't act like a middle age white dad", Dick gaped as Jason laughed loudly. "I'm not-", Dick tried looking to someone for help, "Dickie it's true", Dick sulked with defeat after that. "Well I was coming to ask if you wanted to help make brownies", a bad idea sparked into Damian's brain and he immediately nodded for both of them. "We should make some for the PARTY", Jason seem to be on the same boat as he smirked, "Baby bat, Your brilliant."