God Dammit!

"Dad, do you know where my hoodie is?" I yelled out to my father. The #1 prohero! DEKU! I shared his green hair, but my hair wasn't as curly, but it was every bit messy, i shared his green eyes, and freckles. My brother looked just like a mix of my dad and mom, with my mom's attitude, my brother had absolutely no freckles. My mom was a confident, assertive, boss, she had pale purple hair and eyes. All things my younger sister took on.

"Which one?" He replied cooking at the stove top.

"My pa hoodie!" You pulled clothes out of your closet.

"Out here on the couch bubs." He yelled turning off the stove. I ran out of my room, down the stairs and jumped onto the couch.

"Hey fuck off!" My older brother cursed at me, i made him die in battlefield. I laugh, hitting him softly. I ran out the front door. My mom walking up to the house.

"Hey were are you going?" She yelled out, I turned around still running.

"Hang out with Ryoto, Yasu and Hikari!" I turned again running into a park. Ryoto stood tall, his black hair tied back in a bun, red and yellow eyes turned to me, his black eyes looked so cool! He was wearing a bright orange coat, a red tank top underneath, a little too form fitting, His sweatpants were the perfect size, he wore crocs. Like always. Next to him a person with Black and white hair stood calmly looking at the sky. Her shoulder length hair flowed in the wind. She wore a red tube top, a jean jacket. filled with patches everywhere, thrown over it, her black jean framed her body, she wore simple sneakers. From her dad's line, Shoto. He never got her a pair, but she begged her mother for them. Her black irises shone in the sunlight. her black white and red sneakers matched her outfit. I stopped, waving at my friends.

"Hey you finally made it Bee!" He hugged you. Hikari turned hugging you too. She smiled. She didn't talk much, and Ryoto talk too much so it was nice. Your outfit consisted of yellow shorts, a pair of knee high socks, and a hoodie from your dad's collection. It was green, black details covered it. The hood had the iconic mask. Yasu walked out from the trees. He had brown spikey hair, red eyes. He wore a yellow sweat shirt, baggy jeans and boots, and a beanie from his mom's line. It looked quite odd on him, seeing as it was pastel pink, Uravity spelled out on the front. The boy certainly took after his father, he was grumpy and cursed all the time. His younger brother was the complete opposite.

"Fuck your slow." He retorted hugging you. You hugged back.

"It's to see you guys after three months! Did you guys get into UA?" I asked excited, they all nodded. "Me too! 1-A!"

"Same here bee! Bear made it in too! I dont know about Yasu-"

"Of course I fucking made it Dumbass." Yasu growled at Ryoto. Ryoto laughed. Everyone here was used to it by now. We all grew up together. 

"Man this summer was great! Mom and dad brought us down to the beach house and we spent all our time swimming and having picnics!" Ryoto gushed about how cool his parents were. After all his parents were Red Riot and Alien queen. "How was your guys summer? I bet it was awesome!" Hikari smiled and nodded, whispering a soft yes.

"It was okay, we had to visit grams, there was a whole shit ton of yelling. Gramps always had a frying pan." Yasu replied.

"I bet most of it was your dad and you!" The black haired boy chuckled. The red eyed boy glared at him.

"We visited Uncle Hitoshi and spent time with him and his kids." You smiled happily. "I got to see gramp Aizawa!" You laughed. Hikari couldn't help but smile, your laugh always made her smile, but only Yasu's bad jokes actually made her laugh. Yasu pulled a lolipop out of his pocket, unwrapping it and sticking it in his mouth, wait for you too stop. Yasu had pockets full of Lolipops he's been trying to quit smoking. It's been going well.

"Yasu pleaaseee, can i have one? Just one?" Ryoto begged. Yasu scoffed and walked into the forest. Ryoto following the shorter boy, Hikari giggled, walking along side him. You waited a little, taking in the happiness from your friends.

"Dipshit you coming?" You heard Yasu yell from behind the trees. You jogged into the trees. But someone watched, a girl with red hair and blue eyes. She hid in a tree. You stopped looking up, but there was no one there. You shrugged it off. Running up to the others.