Bonus chapter 24.

Her.

"Good morning, bambina."- spoke husky, sinfully erotic, deep, fruity, rich, smoky voice as his rock-hard, big, long erection pressed against my bum. 

"Mhm, good morning."- I said softly, moaning lushly as he rubbed me through the fabric of my thong. 

My hand wondered off behind me and I palmed his hardness, massaging him though the fabric of his white boxers. Leo kissed my neck steamily, cupping my breast in his large, veiny, warm hand. 

"I want to love you, amore mio."- stated lovingly my beloved husband, laying hot kisses on my neck and shoulder. 

"I am yours."- I whispered profoundly, turning my head to the side, and he was eager to kiss me passionately. 

He took off my thong and bra before removing his boxers. White pieces of fabric landed on the floor around our grand bed. I moved my upper leg, bended in knee, to the side and clutched the sheets as his tip slid along my opening. 

"Ah."- I gasped softly, my back arching, as his erection slowly entered me, stretching me so good. 

Masculine, big, inked hand wrapped around my neck and plump lips left sizzling hot kiss on my cheek, lingering there. My hands squeezed the sheets as I moaned in pleasure, relishing in his balmy touch. 

Slow, tender, passionate, ideally lecherous loving. I love it when he makes love to me first thing in the morning. It feels differently than at night - more mellow, I'd say even lazy; it is that romantic, intimate type of lazy when we are still drowsy, yet already love-drunk to no extend, needful and hungry for each other. It is hard to explain, but the feeling is crazily incredible. 

"You are breathtaking, angel."- whispered in my ear Leo, smiling dreamily at me, giving me butterflies as my cheeks flushed pink. 

"So fucking stunning."- he spoke sincerely, kissing my cheek a few times wholesomely, making slow and gentle strokes. 

Our hands found their way to each other - palms touching, fingers intertwined. I melted in his devoted loving, feeling every fibre of me burn with wildly flourishing, true, everlasting love for him. 

"Wait for me, baby."- he spoke smokily and I nodded, capturing his plump lips in a sensual, slow kiss. 

Silk, black covers keep us hidden in our bubble. Thrust after another, each other better than one before it. Kisses kept getting better and better. Whispers of sweet devotion and adoration. 

I held his hand tighter, moaning softly, and his handsome face laid in my neck as velvety moan escaped from him when we came together. 

Leo cuddled me affectionately and I eagerly snuggled int him, both of us relaxing and smiling. After a while we got up, showered did our routines and wore robes before heading to check on twins and Max. I went to our daughters and he went to our son. 

I happily entered their nursery, only for my blood to run cold. 

I dashed out of the nursery, only to see Leo's distressed physic. 

"Where is Max? Twins aren't in the crib and I am sure we put them in their cribs last night."- I spoke in fear, tears filling my eyes. 

"Calm down, baby. I am sure they are in the house, they could not have gotten far and the security is very tight: nobody could ever get in."- stated Leonardo, cupping my face tenderly, wiping away his tears. 

I nodded, taking deep breaths, and he kissed my forehead. We checked all rooms on this floor, then floor above, where massive playroom, observatory, library and music rooms are. The two of us dashed downstairs, our hearts beating like crazy, and peered one very single room.