Dream #3

In this dream, I was part of this royal family, and basically in our family there was a curse. The curse was that the females that were born in the royal family have the power to see in the future and the outcome of different scenarios, and basically this was used to obviously determine the best routes for people's lives.

However it was cursed because the one with the curse is blind. And using the powers would bring great strain to the body.

Over generations, this family had never had a female born though, so it was never an issue. Until me XD I was the first female born in generations, and I was born with very poor eyesight.

But I had the power to see into the future.

As I grew older, my eyesight got worse and worse, no matter what glasses I wore it didn't make a difference. It was very hard to get around. So I was appointed 2 bodyguards, Zhu Zhengting and Justin. They were my personal bodyguards.

I was not allowed out of the palace (obviously) so all I did was hang around home. Justin and Zhengting always kept me company.

One day, we were introduced to a new bodyguard

One day, we were introduced to a new bodyguard. His name was Fan Chengcheng. Apparently my father knew his father, and Chengcheng was part of the police force. He was in a suit and it was freaking gorgeous.

He introduced himself to me and I smiled and shook his hand

Over the next few days I got to know my new bodyguard. Chengcheng, became my like personal personal bodyguard (O_O)

One night, we were completely alone, and I said to Chengcheng, "I knew it."

He asked "what do you mean?"

I said I had this lingering feeling ever since I met him, that something was off.

I used my powers and I had a vision of Chengcheng. Chengcheng was part of a mafia organization that would try to take down this royal family. Their goal was to capture me and use me to create the strongest mafia group in the world.

I said "you're part of the mafia group, aren't you?"

He was a bit taken back by my question.

I stared at him and said "either you can leave quietly now, or I can tell you the outcome and it's not pretty for you and your mafia."