Truth or Dare

A/N-Hi!How are you everyone??It's been a month I've updated this one.I'm running out of ideas to continue this and on second thought,the original plot I schemed doesn't make sense.So,it kept me away from updating this one. But I think I will keep updating regularly from now on..since I've got a gist for this story..

_______________________________

The filming of the drama has been going well. Plan is also getting along well with both Mean and Saint. Although,Mean has confessed his love to Plan and Plan said that he would consider it,their relationship has not changed yet. They are just remaining as friends.But they got closer day by day and even it was a bless to Mean. There were times Neena picked on Plan when she saw him close to Mean.So,sometimes,Plan would avoid Mean in front of Neena. And Mean didn't like that one bit but he also couldn't complain cuz he's afraid his behaviour would cause harm to Plan. Plus,Mean and Neena's drama is airing at the moment and they are getting recognition and popularity as a couple. Mean knew Plan was being conscious of the fans.That's also the reason Mean is not forcing Plan to date him. So,they are just at that line..the grey area.

The filming this week is the last filming and Mean is happy cuz he won't have to act intimately with Neena anymore.However,he is also afraid that he might not see Plan everyday.So,he is thinking of getting Plan's answer by this week.For the last filming this week,they have to go to a place near the mountain and Mean thinks this would be a great opportunity.He will ask out Plan romantically.

The filming crew and the actors and their managers are all going by a double-decker bus.Once Mean stepped onto the bus,he was furious.Although he thinks it is impossible,he is thinking of sitting beside Plan on the way.But a guy is already sitting on the seat beside Plan.Mean knows the guy.He is one of the supporting actors and he is obviously making a move on Plan for months.When Mean shifted his gaze towards Plan,his Plan was looking cute as always.Plan was wearing a pale yellow hoodie with a pair of white jeans.Mean was going to go there and ask the guy to change seats.But Neena called him out to sit beside her.Instead,Mean turned down her offer and chose to sit with his manager,Saint. Mean thought at least it would be better to sit with Saint rather than Neena.

The journey took about five hours when they didn't even take a break on the way

The journey took about five hours when they didn't even take a break on the way.The place is a hilly region with a beautiful view.The shooting is supposed to start tomorrow and so they have one day to chill out .All people moved to the assigned rooms of the booked hotel to take a rest.Mean was supposed to use the room with Saint but internally,he wanted to use with Plan.After settling down his things in the room and when Saint fell asleep,Mean went out to find Plan's room.He knew Plan's room cuz Plan's room was not far from his room and he saw Plan getting inside earlier.He is also worried who Plan is going to use the room with.When Mean knocked on Plan's room door,he was both surprised and angry to find the same guy who sat with Plan on the bus.Why the fuck is this guy doing here??Isn't he supposed to use with his manager?Who in the right mind allow the guy to use the room with Plan??Why did Plan also accept thus??Various thoughts came across Mean and he was standing there frozen at the entrance.