chapter 1

Karina was hot, rich and beautiful. She can get everything she wants, she loves attention that people gives her.

Cause why not? People only have only life. She cherish every moment.

She's positive about everything. She was charming.

She has everything.

Money,fame,fans, top grades

"This building is beautiful"

"I know right?" Aeri her childhood bestfriend replied in enthusiasm

"Now let's get inside before we get late"

_______

Karina doesn't understand why they have to be in the auditorium in front of many peoples.

She sure attracts a lot of girls in the building. she hear them squeal when she waved them at the front.

She feel like exposed standing on big hall.

Sure she have been into prestigious school while she was studying abroad but this SM all girls university was something else.

She never thought Korea has such school.

Wait...

Something is not clicking.

Definitely not.

She roam her eyes around only seeing hundred of girls.

"....Aeri you didn't tell me this is girls university?.... Only girls...?"

"I did told you to check the forms...didn't I?" Aeri replied as she waves at the girls in front of her with a wide smile.

Shit..

Stupid jimin.

Who the fuck don't double check the school name they go to?

God...

Jimin frowns.

"It's not like you don't like girls? So chill bud" Aeri replied which received a glare from jimin

Honestly it's not a problem for jimin she was just frustrated because she feel stupid for not double checking the school.

And like aeri said she don't mind girls. She dated few years back and she prefer girls over guys cause she thinks boys are rough which make her lost interest in them.

"Good morning students" The crowd of student stop murmuring

"I'm hwang yeji the student council president here. I am so glad to see many beautiful face in our prestigious school...

As the president hwang continue and finally finished her speech they clapped their hands.

Jimin heaved a sighed as she and aeri made their way to their first classroom.

When they entered. all their eyes were on them.

They sat next to each other on the front row.

Many of them came and greeted them.

Jimin was honestly exhausted already with all the greetings.

"Hey" She heard a loud voice only noticing a red haired girl smiling widely at them.

"I'm yizhou, nice to meet to you guys" She extended her hand which they gladly accepted.