ELINA ROSEVALLIE

There was a beautiful girl , who was living her life with her parents happily , she was innocent ,with pretty smile like cute doll laughing with her parents unknown about outside life...
ELINA DAD ,who was carrying a 10year girl her name was" ELINA ROSEVALLIE"...
Rosevallie is the name of famous Nobel in small countries "QUINE VALLEYS". There was famous gardening so because of this business suddenly reached to top Nobel in royal family ....
King of LUXENBURG gave title to elina because of  this business .Elina dad was happy now they no need to be worry about there future life ....
After few years later elina became a beauty which can catch by innocence and kindness ....

                      ELINA POV

I was happy about dad he reached his dream thanks to him we are living happily but one day morning dad came to me to say about something I felt worry about what could have happen to dad , did something happened to him , I started to think these silly question which was raising in my mind , dad noticed so he flicker on my forehead , "owe..dad".

Dad said "stupid girl what are you thinking in small mind of yours why are you making those expression". "It's nothing I was just worried about you ".ha...ha..silly girl why you are ,I was just want to inform that you got invitation from" creswood royal school ".I can't express how happy I'm right now then I Said to dad while hugging him" Thank ....thank ..you dad I am so happy ,i just ah...", "Silly girl" .

I want to share this news to my mom,so I was running  and searching to mom because ,I am so happy then I saw mom, she is like fairy she look so beautiful and elegantly while taking sip of tea so I went towards her and hugged her face and said to Mom "I am so happy , I got Selection in creswood royal school".  Then she catched my face while pinching my cheeks and said "my lovely daughter I know you get so I am happy about it.. Don't you miss me". While pouting .

Ah...I forgetted about I am gonna them right I can't then mom said "don't worry if you need to reach something you need to sacrifice something, so don't be sad I can't see you like this ".

But I can't bear to leave you and dad and I am anxious about royal school too...
You silly girl ,when I listened this voice then I turned around  my dad is handsome man I ever saw then dad said" don't worry about us however you will come to vacation so you can see us right" ..yeah then I will thank mom and dad for being supportive I love you ...

We love you too my daughter both said at a time

                  ELINA POV ENDED

"SHE DON'T KNOW HER HELL LIFE BEGIN FROM SCHOOL" .