Captured and Injected

Icefall had never felt someting so amazing when she rode the sea wind to wherever it would take her. She looked down in amazement as the sea churned and led her to a land dotted with buildings with shining lights.As she approached, a heavy silver net was thrown over her. Shocked, Icefall roared in surprise. The last thing she saw was a group of humans tying her down. Everything went black.
Icefall's pov
I softly growled while I took in my new surroundings. It was a pure white room with me in the center. My arms, legs, and tail were tied down by tight and uncomfortable silver cuffs to a silver table. My wing were tied with a silver rope, binding them tightly to my sides. What was it with humans and silver? I wondered. Then the door opened. A scientist came up to me and attached a helmet to my head. Without even talking to me he exited. Another scientist entered but this one had a cruel tint to his eyes when he flicked a switch on the helmet. I could feel a cold substance being injected into my brain. I all of a sudden had an overpowering urge to obey the man in front of me. Then he started to speak" I am your master now and I expect you to worship and obey me got it?" "Yes master, I heard myself saying unwillingly " I will obey your every command I am at your beck and call I am yours" I was shocked at what came out of my mouth. "Good girl now follow me to my home so you can get started cleaning it" I stood up and followed the man no wait my master my mind corrected itself, my master.