online to offline pt. 3

"Pink on White." Techno came into the room again. "You're up."

Ah shit we're last.

"Got it, thank you." Puffy smiled, before turning to Niki. "My fair lady, ready to show who's the gayest of them all?"

"It's literally us." Dream commented from behind.

"Shut it at least I'm showing it by singing girl in red." Puffy stuck her tongue out at the masked man and his giggling boyfriend. Niki took her hand with a laugh.

"Damn, I thought you two listened to Sweater Weather." Dream shrugged.

The two girls paused. "We do, now shut it." They headed to the door. "Bye bye!"

"Bye." Dream rolled his eyes.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"Hello!" Puffy greeted, her hand still linked with Niki's.

"Hello, another band I've heard live." Wilbur laughed softly, "Pink on White, correct?"

"Yes, My name is Puffy, I'm the keyboardist."

"And I'm Niki, the Ukulele, or in today's case, the guitarist."

"And we're both singing today." Puffy finished.

"Alright, would you guys introduce what you're singing today?"

"Yes, of course." Puffy nodded, "We will be singing Dead Girl in the Pool by Girl in Red, before anyone asks, we listen to Sweater Weather, but we're singing Girl in Red. Don't ask."

Wilbur laughed at the codewords. "Well, take your places on the stage. I look forward to hearing the song."

Niki started by hitting her wrist softly on the wood. "One two three and four!" She hit a few beats on the guitar with her wrist, while Puffy played some chords on the pian before both Puffy and her started to sing.

"Empty bottles everywhere

People sleeping on the stairs

Got something stuck in my hair

No idea how it got there"

Niki started playing a picking progression on the guitar.

"This is the morning after

The house is such a disaster

But there's someone outside, that caught my eye"

Both Niki and Puffy stepped on a pedal that would make their instruments less soft, and leaned closer to the mic. Niki sung the higher harmony.

"There's a dead girl in the pool

There's a dead girl in the pool

I don't know what to do

I'm the dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool"

They stepped on the pedal again and the effect canceled out, Niki just drumming her wrist over the guitar again.

"I can't stop staring at my face

My summer tan has begun to fade

Is this real or is this fake?