1

Seven was swimming for his life, praying not to drown or get captured. As his heart rate increased, the harder and faster he tried to swim.

He quickly climbed up the wooden planks(?) and pushed the TV down to the water with all his might. As he pushed it, a human-like figure showed up, looking like it was banging the screen.

"Help!" a distorted voice could be heard.

Seven stepped back as the hand from the TV came out, reaching for him. He hesitantly but quickly grabbed it, almost stumbling as the Granny broke the planks one by one

After much effort, the figure finally came out of the TV. They looked like a boy.

He was wearing a dirty green-yellow coat and a paper bag covering his head. You could barely see his eyes.

Seven returned to pushing the TV down. The boy realised what he was trying to do and helped. They both managed to push it down right before the Granny pulled the board out that would make the platform(?) unstable.

Seven waited until it was safe to swim. The masked boy followed.

"Hey!"

Seven turned back.

As the masked boy walked towards him, Seven slowly stepped back.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you," he said. "What's your name?"

Seven hesitated. He didn't answer the question.

"Well, I'm Mono!" the masked boy, now known as Mono, said.

Seven stayed silent for a while before answering.

"Call me RK for now."

"What does it stand for?" Mono asked.

"Runaway kid."

They continued to the hallway(?) and spotted the Janitor.

"Who-" Mono was cut off by Seven shushing him.

He signalled to follow him as he crept slowly and quietly past the wooden planks. They were creaking slightly and were afraid of luring the Janitor.

Seven, however, wasn't afraid. Even though he didn't trust Mono, he didn't want him to get hurt. The Janitor usually hurts people he doesn't know, but are nice to the rest of the kids and treat them like his own. The kids there treat him like a dad.

Mono was too focused on the Janitor, he wasn't looking where he was going.

He bumped into something, making it drop and cause a loud thud.

The Janitor quickly grabbed him and Seven.

"Roger!" Seven screamed, trying to loosen his grip.

"Who is this person?" The Janitor said.

"He says his name is Mono.." Seven said as Roger  lowered his arm to put him down.

"How do you know you can trust him?"

"I don't. He's just tagging along," Seven explained. "Maybe he just wants to go to the surface as much as I do."

"Surface?" Mono chimed in.

Roger put him down, still wary of him.

"We're in a boat..? You didn't know?" Seven asked, before suddenly remembering.
"He went through a TV."

Roger was shocked as his faced leaned closer to Mono.

"How did you get here?" Roger asked.

Mono stepped back a little before answering.