Chapter 5

Louis' POV

Why Harry? From all the people who live in this town why Harry this morning. It's so early. What is he doing here.

I put Clifford on a leash again and tried to walk as fast as I can. Sadly I have to go past the skatepark.

But ofcourse when i'm almost past the skatepark I hear the familiar voice calling out my name.

"Louis!" I wanna run away and never see him again but I turn around anyways. I see him walking to me in a rather quick pace. I don't know what to say or do.

"Louis, why didn't you respond to my text last night?" He is now in front of me with his skateboard in his hand and cigarette in his other hand. He looked at me while taking a drag.

"Uh I uh I don't know I guess I fell asleep." Lie. I look down at our feet.

"Well okay but I wanted to apologise for what I did with the coffee. I know you didn't do it on purpose the other day so." I look at his eyes which show that he's really sorry for what he did. He threw his finished cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

I'm really confused why he's so nice to me all of a sudden because we never gotten along, like never ever.

"Don't sweat it Harry I understand it. I'm not mad." I wanted to walk away again but he grabs me by my arm so i keep standing in my spot.

"No Louis, I don't know why I did it but I just am a bit grumpy lately bec-"

"Yea I heard you haven't had a good fuck in a while. I heard." I cut him off and he looked at me with confusion now.

"How do you know?" He kept looking at me with those intimidating eyes.

"Uh I heard people say it uh in the hallway at school?" I can't tell Harry that I spoke to Zayn and even gonna meet up with him today.

"Hmm okay but I've been thinking and I want someone to have friends with benefits with but I can't find anyone. And then I did more thinking and I landed on you."

Once he said that I look at him again. I'm not even breathing properly because of what I just heard. Is he serious?! Like he wants me as his regular fuck? I'm a virgin, I know nothing about sex.

"Uh i-i" There are no words coming out of my mouth. It's just too much to handle.

"Take your time Louis, think about it. You have my number so text me but I have to go now. Bye!" Harry took off with a small smile. Waving once he was a bit further away.

But i'm still stuck in my spot and no words to say. I don't wanna think about it too much but as hard as I try to push it out of my head it comes back the whole time. Harry is the fuckboy of school and everyone likes him. Why me?

After 5 minutes of standing in the same spot I feel Clifford pulling on the leash so I started to walk home. It's now 10pm and i've been in the park for 1 hour.

Once I arrived home I unleash Clifford and he ran into the house, barking. My sisters immediately attack him in a big hug. I walk to the livingroom to my mom and tell her i'm going to a friend's house.

"Okay sweetheart, be careful yea? I love you." She kisses me on the cheek.

"Ofcourse mom. I love you too." I smile and walk out of the house again.

Zayn and I wanted to meet up yesterday after school but we both had other things so we are going today instead. He doesn't live far away from me so it's only a 8 minute walk.

With music in my ears I arrive at Zayn's house. I knock three times and after 2 minutes he finally opened the door.

"Hey Louis, come on in." He opens the door more for me so I can walk in and he closes it behind me.

"No one is home so we can do whatever you want." He walks us to the livingroom and he fell down on the couch. I walk after him and slowly sit down. I see weed and cigarettes on the coffee table.

I think my biggest secret is that I smoke cigarettes and also weed. Everyone thinks i'm a nerd but in reality I'm not at all. Even my parents think that.

"Can we uh maybe smoke? I haven't had one in 2 days and I'm really in the mood for it now." I ask Zayn who looks at me with confusion.

"Do you smoke?" I nod.

"Okay sure yea we can." He grabs the weed and starts making a joint. I just look at him.

After 5 minutes he made two joints and hands me one which I happily take ofcourse. We both lit it and started to smoke. To be honest I really need this after what happened this morning.

"Ey Zayn, this morning I walked my dog in the park and I walked past the skatepark and guess who was there?"

"Harry?" He looks at me as he is completely stoned now, laying on the couch.

I'm stoned too and it feels really good to be stoned after a while.

"Yes and do you know what he asked me?" I look at Zayn with my big pupils.

"No? What did he asked??" Zayn sat up more.

"He asked me to be friends with benefits with him."

________________________________

Hey besties!
I bless you all with a new chapter before i'm going on the vacation to France.
There is action coming soon guys! don't worry ;)
I hope you guys like this chapter just as much as i do hehe

Q: In which lane are you?

A: Zayn and Liam :)

Love you all <3